Score Predictions | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score Predictions

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
And we should feel confident of beating the biggest team in league 2 and being the higher placed team in the regular season.

It's a One off game so we can win or lose, there's no playing for a draw. I trust DA to set the team right for this one.

Jul 10, 2013
It's got to be our favourite score line... 2-1.
Very nervy game but Matt with the first and Carey with a moment of magic to clinch it!

Jul 29, 2010
No score prediction from me, it's a one off game at a neutral venue and with so much at stake nerves could easily get the better of one team or the other.

Only prediction that is valid is that it'll not be enjoyable until/unless we win. It'll be stomach knotting and nail biting stuff.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
A very tense 1-0 win with the goal coming in the last 15 minutes

May 18, 2016
Emeraldinho":3i603yer said:
Holloway goes for Wimbledon. http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... n-holloway

Personally, (and god forbid) I can see it finishing 2-2 and going to penalties, therefore a total lottery. Anybody care to come off the fence and predict a winner coz I can't. :silent:

I think Holloway is going to score nil from three in his predictions. Hull are consistently better than Wednesday and have better players. Barnsley hammered Walsall and if they hadn't had such a poor start to the season they would have gone up automatically. Wimbledon have got team spirit all right but so have we (1:0 down after 3 minutes and came back) and we are the better team. I always thought that winner of us and Pompey would go up. Holloway likes to be controversial but he knows jack poo.

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Nowt wrong with a prediction and, if we are not complacent, I really think we can win.

Argyle 3-0 (Matt, Carey, Harvey)

Jul 29, 2010
Lousy_Pint":3ysjoxqq said:
Nowt wrong with a prediction and if we are not complacent I really think we can win.

Like we were against Dagenham you mean. We need Argyle to turn up with their game face on, and that's by no means guaranteed :sad:

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
X Isle":2njqr5bk said:
Lousy_Pint":2njqr5bk said:
Nowt wrong with a prediction and if we are not complacent I really think we can win.

Like we were against Dagenham you mean. We need Argyle to turn up with their game face on, and that's by no means guaranteed :sad:

Exactly! But if their 'game face' isn't on for this one, it never will be. 3-0 :thumbup:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I'll take 3-0 any time you like!! :thumbs:

btw I will also take 2-0 and 1-0 and anything from 4-0 to 76-0.

If they don't score on Monday .. we win it!!

(awaits pedantic post concerning own goals! :facepalm: )

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
I was despairing after the Exeter/Yeovil/Dagenham/Accrington away games, and the Wycombe/Wimbledon/Dagenham home. But pleasantly surprised by the good old-fashioned gumption shown against Pompey at home. If that Argyle shows up, then up we go.

Mar 14, 2009
All season we have lost or won by a goal. Apart from very rare occasions.

I would love us to have our best performance of the season and win well.

lf we can make the noise we did at HP (against Portsmouth) then l just hope it inspires the players enough to make a difference.