Score Predictions | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score Predictions

Dec 29, 2011
No predictions from be but living in Wimbledon I get the local press through my door.Make no mistake they are up for this match big time .They believe it is their destiny to win .They are highlighting Graham Carey as the man that makes us tick.If we switch off at any time they will exploit this.Come on Argyle every player to do his job

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
I fancy us to win 3 - 1, and i expect the same intensity of the Pompey home game and that our fitness will shine through,
Pete

C

Cobi Budge.

If Wimbledon come out & really attack I'll feel confident about an Argyle win, if they dig in a bit more I get the feeling it'll be won or lost in extra time.

Unchanged team from the Portsmouth game please.

Sep 28, 2011
I'm sorry peeps. to be the prophet of doom but, i think we'll lose 9 nil.
Up the greens and whatever will be will be :scarf: :thumbs: :crazy: :sick:

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
Played the game on Fifa today on my sons xbox..I am 50.. how sad :).Anyway Matt scored in 18th minute with a strong run from centre of their half, beating their slow cbs and smashed it into net. Then, in 91st minute, Hartley sealed it again with a back post header from a corner
. II kid you not.. so 2-0.

My Dad Harley driving up and my son excited as.anything..Three generations of the Lawer's on a huge day out. Nervous as hell.already.

Oct 24, 2010
I do worry a bit. It is a massive occasion for the players of both teams, league two players don't play in the most famous stadium in the world in front of 50,000 fans that often. The team that handles it better will win and if nothing else Wimbledon appear to have character. We have to be professional and face the challenge, every player must concentrate on their jobs and focus one hundred percent, and the first aim should be a clean sheet, Nelson and Hartley are key and they both need to step up to the plate. Do that and we will win 5 - 0.

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
Head agrees with Holloway. Heart wants us to win.

Lets be realistic this isnt going to be easy.

Going up with realistic expectations.

Enjoy

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Pezbuck":1bn5ngch said:
Played the game on Fifa today on my sons xbox..I am 50.. how sad :).Anyway Matt scored in 18th minute with a strong run from centre of their half, beating their slow cbs and smashed it into net. Then, in 91st minute, Hartley sealed it again with a back post header from a corner
. II kid you not.. so 2-0.

My Dad Harley driving up and my son excited as.anything..Three generations of the Lawer's on a huge day out. Nervous as hell.already.
Enjoyed Harley Lawer's Sunday Independent columns. Looked forward to it.
Haven't bought the paper for years.
Enjoy tomorrow, Pezbuck family. Will settle for that score but preferably the second a bit earlier.

French Green":wagyryj3 said:
Wimbledon 1 Argyle 0

There is way too much fan complacency on this match plus end of season form I believe will carry Wimbledon through :-(

Fortunately, it doesn't matter how complacent the fans are, because it's the guys on the Wembley pitch who'll win or lose the game, not the thousands in the stands or those here on PASOTI.

So, with that in mind, I'm complacently going for an 8-0 drubbing; Wimbledon needn't even bother showing up! :lol:

Dec 22, 2015
3-0 Argyle Carey to score any time. COYG!!

Most importantly we need to create a atmosphere! That's what carried us through at HP against Pompy! We need 35,000 loud and proud Greens!! COME ON WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Nov 26, 2011
California USA
Prediction from my nephew in Fareham, a Pompey fan

"No doubt Argyle will kick the sh*t out of Wimbledon like you did to Pompey"! :lol:

Is Argyle a dirty side?
Will be listening to commentary from USA as Sky Sports not covered here