Sheffield U away in 2nd round | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sheffield U away in 2nd round

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Big ask but we generally have played really well against higher division opposition under Sheridan. If we can hold them to a draw I'd fancy us to beat them at home.

Apr 22, 2013
cheshiregreen":ekwljkp0 said:
Clarke_B":ekwljkp0 said:
Train to Sheffield booked. Come on you Greens.

Has the match details been confirmed as 3pm on Saturday then? :whistle:

Wednesday are away so you will probably be okay with your train tickets.

Just looked at train tickets and the cheapest I can seem to find is £140 return. X3 =£420 which makes it a bit steep.So unless anyone can advise any differently it looks like the car for us and a travel lodge at some point..

Cannot wait for this one :greensmile:

Shez returning to the city where he arguable made his name.... and I'm currently working in the same city ! Chatted to a Blades fan who didnt realise Shez was our Manager ... when I told him his eyes glazed over "... one of the hated crew" he replied, clearly harbouring grudges from back in the early 90's !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbO9xum13PM

I hope we take a good away crew to show and shout out our support for the boys and Shez in particular. COYG COYShez :scarf:

Nov 15, 2014
Sam Barker":1uw3ewyb said:
Big ask but we generally have played really well against higher division opposition under Sheridan. If we can hold them to a draw I'd fancy us to beat them at home.

Agreed, definitely not easy. Expectation is all on the home side though and if Argyle go there with genuine self belief then it could be an interesting game. If the result was a draw and a return leg at our place, then it possibly has economic as well as potential win percentage benefits. Who knows, we could win first time around at their place. :whistle: