Sheffield U away in 2nd round | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sheffield U away in 2nd round

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
Paven":13fa150l said:
Imagine if Evans re-signs and they beat Crewe, him and McCormick on a pitch..

The Mail would have a field day!

Was thinking the same thing myself, wonder if Luke will have a few kind words for him? Or if they Blades fans give Luke stick when they have someone who has been "disgraced" on their pitch

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Paven":hjpcm8aa said:
Imagine if Evans re-signs and they beat Crewe, him and McCormick on a pitch..

The Mail would have a field day!

As would certain elements of both sets of supporters, I expect.

Jul 18, 2011
There is a big difference though. One pleaded guilty and accepted what he had done, the other appears to be unrepentant.

Probably best not to re- hash old discussions but to look forwards to A trip to Gresty Road which is one of my favourite away grounds, where we have a 100% win rate when I've been there.

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
If we had to get an away tie I suppose this is not too bad for me. Obviously I d prefer the blades for the chance of a bit of gloating around here. I bet those Geordie fans breathed a sigh of relief that they didn't have to travel down to Plymouth again.

bringonthemilkman":qx200c1q said:
If we had to get an away tie I suppose this is not too bad for me. Obviously I d prefer the blades for the chance of a bit of gloating around here. I bet those Geordie fans breathed a sigh of relief that they didn't have to travel down to Plymouth again.

I read today on their Twitter feed that at least one of them plans to travel to Plymouth to travel to the game with the Green Army.

Seems we made a good impression on them, especially in the FansFest!

Aug 10, 2006
Leeder":3275w6zf said:
bringonthemilkman":3275w6zf said:

I read today on their Twitter feed that at least one of them plans to travel to Plymouth to travel to the game with the Green Army.

Seems we made a good impression on them, especially in the FansFest!
they are a bit funny in south Yorkshire the knows

Aug 7, 2013
Pogleswoody":12ezirh2 said:
jbeale1986":12ezirh2 said:
Sheffield Utd Pleae. I live in Hull so....only a stroll away. COYG

66 miles? what constitutes a 'walk' rather than a 'stroll' in your world?? :shock:

Shiite draws!! we always get Shiite draws!! :scarf:

Sheffield is 40 minutes on train, direct. So for me its a stroll. Any other games up here i need to get two trains. And usually, games up this way like Bradford, sheffield etc always seem to happen on a tuesday night GRRR.

Aug 29, 2014
cant see crewe winning at bramell lane but i dont fear playing the blades in round 2 we have a side that can compete with lge 1 sides and we would of learnt lessons from the cov game where we gave a half decent account of our selfs ...WE ARE THE ARGYLE WE ALWAYS BELEIVE :scarf:

C

Cobi Budge.

I want Crewe, mainly because of the fish and chips and the fact Mellor is bound to score.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Sheff U. 1 Crewe 0 after 20 mins