Sheridan's future? | Page 59 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sheridan's future?

Should John Sheridan stay as manager?

• Yes

Votes: 81 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 385 76.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 36 7.2%

• Total voters

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Beercan":159x9wtj said:
Personally I'd take Holloway back in a heart beat. ... if the board had listened to him and sealed up a number of contracts & backed him, he probably wouldn't of left?!

They couldn't back him, there was no money left, he knew it and he ran.

C

CornerBoy

He ran because he was offered more money elsewhere.

And he was a roaring success at Millwall last season too - I would rather have The Chuckle Brothers in charge than Holloway.

Aug 10, 2006
CornerBoy":1boxzvan said:

And he was a roaring success at Millwall last season too - I would rather have The Chuckle Brothers in charge than Holloway.
yes he was poo, some of the best football I have ever seen argyle play at that level and if anybody think's different they don't no much about football.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
loyal1970":2a7c79i1 said:
CornerBoy":2a7c79i1 said:

yes he was sh1te, some of the best football I have ever seen argyle play at that level and if anybody think's different they don't no much about football.

Didn't think we were discussing his management qualities (at the time 'cos they seem to have faded since). I thought we were talking about his personality, loyalty and character unless the first four words of your sentence relate to the character aspect and the second part is then a comment.

May 22, 2006
Steve Jennings ‏@steve_jennings 17 hrs17 hours ago

As well as trying to re-sign Beckford & Becchio Leeds United have tonight prepared bids for Ian Baird & John Sheridan #LUFC #ForwardNotBack

It's only a teeny weeny speck of speculation but what a happy result this would be; Shez gets to work at a club close to his heart (and home), Argyle get some compo and maybe even a manager who wants to be here.

C

Connor Clarke

Andrew Owen":15l03r50 said:

As well as trying to re-sign Beckford & Becchio Leeds United have tonight prepared bids for Ian Baird & John Sheridan #LUFC #ForwardNotBack

It's only a teeny weeny speck of speculation but what a happy result this would be; Shez gets to work at a club close to his heart (and home), Argyle get some compo and maybe even a manager who wants to be here.

Whoosh? :whistle:

C

Cobi Budge.

pilgrimage":1husal3z said:
I believe that tomorrow we will get what most of us wish for. Watch this space.

You've clearly heard the same thing as me :shifty:

Z

ZZZZMarker12

Cobi Budge.":2s4t905k said:
pilgrimage":2s4t905k said:
I believe that tomorrow we will get what most of us wish for. Watch this space.

You've clearly heard the same thing as me :shifty:

And me. Let's just hope it's all for real.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Andrew Owen":ro383xp8 said:

Rob Kelly to be Leeds no.2?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
cheshiregreen":3ebkh3lh said:
Andrew Owen":3ebkh3lh said:

Whoooooosh.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
cheshiregreen":3fs5h2jl said:
Andrew Owen":3fs5h2jl said:

I have heard today that they are also looking at Nigel Martyn and Gordon Strachan :shock: