So where is everyone | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

So where is everyone

Apr 28, 2013
Travelling up to Guildford on the Sunday night and will be in London early Monday morning to start a day of drinking and celebrations (hopefully)!

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Sunderland for the England game. I must say what a dump Sunderland is....

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
From Andy S on 'Celebrity Watch' thread :-

We're not in a block Davie!
A VERY generous benefactor has pulled out all the stops and we are being treated to something pretty damned speshul!!
Can't say any more!

As you can see Ottawa Green, I did try to find out what block you would be in, but Andy S gave the impression that you were 'incommunicado'.
Fully understand that, as you are a Pasoti legend.
Enjoy the day and let's hope that we are both returning home having experienced a memorable, rewarding and successful day at Wembley Stadium.
Did see you on Spotlight, by the way.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Leaving North Devon Sunday Morning - train from Tiverton parkway to London Paddington

Tube from London Paddington to Wembley Park

Staying in Hotel just off Wembley way on Sunday night and ready for the big match on Monday

Wembley Here We Come

Jan 7, 2013
Lundan Cabbie":3o6m1v2a said:
Ottawa Green":3o6m1v2a said:
Here i'm in London, been here 7 hours have'nt seen a single Argyle shirt so far, where is everyone :funny:

I've been in Plymouth all week and not seen any either. Not even houses with flags out. Everyone seems to be playing it rather cool.
I saw one car with a flag yesterday but sadly that's about it.. If passing Townshend Avenue you will see my flag and scarves up!

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Lundan Cabbie":3p0fz4z1 said:
Ottawa Green":3p0fz4z1 said:
Here i'm in London, been here 7 hours have'nt seen a single Argyle shirt so far, where is everyone :funny:

OG, shout out from Trafalgar Square, "Letsbeavinyou!". That should work. You"ll be let out in a few months.

Jul 29, 2010
Not sure about everyone else, buy there's about 20,000 of us here in Ottawa to give you score updates on Monday :cool:

N

newquaygreen

Meeting up with the boys at 1100 for a beer and lunch arrving at the ground at about 1330-1400 :)

S

saudi_mick

Travelling up by car on Sunday morning staying in the Crowne Plaza Ealing few local beers. Monday morning brekker in the Ace Cafe and a wander to The Torch for some prematch bevvies that's my plan :) :D

I tiz in the land where oggies grow on trees boy.
Eight years working in the smoke was enough for me thank you very much.
Dipping me toe in and out on monday. Coach-game-coach. Thatll do me just fine.
Pafc flag flying proudly out back garden and my new lucky pafc cap
transplanted permanently on my head for now and until after game.
Apart from that pretty chilled and laid back about it all.
Could get a teeny bit more excitable come monday i suppose. :)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Still no Argyle shirts, i was all over the place today, The tower/Greenwich/The Eye/Parliament/Leicester square/Piccadilly/Paddington.
Saw Sheffield and Hull shirts, some rugby shirts but i ignored those.

So i'm going back to Leicester square tomorrow (sunday) and at 1 pm i will be wearing my Argyle shirt, i wonder if anyone will come and say hello or shout "Green Army" but not if it's raining :lol:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Now in Watford.

If I can get this car sorted early enough Mike, I will try and join you.

I'll be wearing a Kiwi on my head.

:lol: