So where is everyone | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

So where is everyone

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
Driving up to high Wycombe via Taunton today staying over night and will be at Wembley early morning

Aug 11, 2013
In New Malden with relatives. Came up the A303 on Sat. All very smooth save for an hours delay getting past Stonehenge! Always the same. Sightseeing and show tonight will help take my mind off tomorrow. Nerves already beginning to jangle!

Mar 9, 2011
Safe journey to everyone heading to London today :thumbup:

Was torn between going up today or leaving Plymouth tomorrow, but the thought of seeing the Green Army travelling up en masse tomorrow, won my decision.

Beep your car horns as you pass the coaches, hang your scarves out of your windows, fly the flag, chant GREEN ARMY loud and proud ... the Green Army are on our way to Wemberleee :scarf:

Hell, I'm feeling so excited and nervous all at the same time :lol:

Dec 3, 2005
I am still in sunny Paignton - going up on train in morning - safe journey EVERYONE :)

No doubt meet plenty of Dons fans on the Tube in London, just smile and be polite being the best policy. :)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
So heading out for a little more sightseeing, then heading to Leicester Square for 1 pm, I will be the guy wearing a Argyle shirt and a Canadian hat ;) :greensmile: :scarf: :scarf:

Andy if you don't make it, I will be heading out later this evening to wherever everyone else is going. I dont have cell so will post here where i'm going tonight