Songo | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Songo

Jun 2, 2016
He has the engine and physique to be a midfield enforcer. He just has to learn to play short easy passes whenever he's in possession. Wouldn't want to see him hold onto the ball more than a second or 2.

S

swendies

Time to leave Sonny sitting on the bench, his attitude is wrong.

Jul 3, 2013
Songo and Edwards At the back with the new lad in the holding roll. Bradley has been awful so until his Magic hat makes an appearance then stay on the bench.

Dec 22, 2015
I wasn't at the game this weekend, but I have seen every home game until that point and watching the highlights I thought Songo was at fault for both goals conceded.

I could be wrong because I wasn't there though, but even if I am I would still start Sonny over him and IMO Songo wouldn't get in th side.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Plymouth85Green":2yf7h31z said:
I wasn't at the game this weekend, but I have seen every home game until that point and watching the highlights I thought Songo was at fault for both goals conceded.

I could be wrong because I wasn't there though, but even if I am I would still start Sonny over him and IMO Songo wouldn't get in th side.

Your wrong.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Plymouth85Green":9lhls41v said:

sarcevic made the mistake for the first goal mate.

Jan 27, 2012
I assume Songoo and the new fella are both very fluent in English. But the fact that they speak the same native language means that they should be able to communicate very well with one another. That can only help. I remember Friio and Larrrieu having a few arguments in French !

May 21, 2015
Would be harsh on Songo'o if he lost his place as soon as Bradley is available. If we played a back three then fine, but Bradley at LB? No chance imo.

Sep 6, 2006
David_Fisher":vm9fvk8t said:
Having seen Bradley "play" for the Reserves I'd leave him out as long as possible.

We should have sold him in August. Could have used the cash for a striker.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Balham_Green":4zqydswv said:
David_Fisher":4zqydswv said:
Having seen Bradley "play" for the Reserves I'd leave him out as long as possible.

We should have sold him in August. Could have used the cash for a striker.

Best player by a country mile last season. Oh I know let's sell him for a pittance!! COYGs!! :scarf:

:facepalm: