Sonny Bradley to Luton? | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sonny Bradley to Luton?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Tugboat":rdjorph5 said:
Emu":rdjorph5 said:
Tugboat":rdjorph5 said:
Emu":rdjorph5 said:
Would this potential incoming player excite the fanbase?

He’s a defender. :lol:

Er...and?
You can still have exciting defenders Tuggers.

No one grows up wanting to be a Gary Neville :lol:

Phillip Neville?? :sad:

May 22, 2006
Argy1e":32xcne0w said:
Lloyd Jones? Fits the height profile and seems like based off previous loan moves his next would be League One

Good shout.

Was linked with a £250k move to PNE last year but his stock may have fallen since his court case. He was deemed to be of good character in court and given 80 hours community service despite pleading guilty. He gave his home address as Plymouth, so would still have ties to the area and a return on loan could make sense. Can't see Argyle paying a six figure fee unless somebody else is sold for a similar amount.

Dec 2, 2010
Luton are still sniffing around Bradley and I believe they are one of the clubs who made derisory offers. They are desperate for a CB and haven't brought any one in yet.

The player I referred to is no longer available, so Argyle would be nuts to sell Sonny for anything less than an outrageous offer. With Eddy out and Vyner ill (and he's to prove he's in the Eddy and Sonny class) Argyle cannot afford to lose a CB...incl Sokolik.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
I'd imagine it might well have been Clarke-Salter. Haven't seen too many others that would have seemed to fit what was said and he jumped at the chance to join Sunderland, which isn't something that can be said for many players at the moment.

Dec 2, 2010
Sorry can't confirm the name, but I can say that the move couldn't happen anyway now, due to a 'Conor Grant' style situation. This is no fault of Argyle though, as he ended up playing for his parent club over the festive period.

Let's just hope Argyle fully rebuke any offers over the next two days.

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Luton still looking for a centre back - Steven Caulker ex QPR training with them apparently. Will be glad when window closes and our best players Bradley included, remain.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Pilgrim61":17xsc6n8 said:
Sorry can't confirm the name, but I can say that the move couldn't happen anyway now, due to a 'Conor Grant' style situation. This is no fault of Argyle though, as he ended up playing for his parent club over the festive period.

Let's just hope Argyle fully rebuke any offers over the next two days.
Well...Reece Burke is the only player that seems to meet all the criteria.

Dec 2, 2010
Well, after tonight's result Luton are almost certain to bring in Jones, so that should be that. We certainly cannot afford to sell a CB and ideally need another if Sokolik moves on.

Argy1e - It wasn't Reece Burke. Love to say who it was but my source (connected with the player) has asked me not to. Although it's all academic now I must respect his wishes...particularly if I want info in the future!