Sonny Bradley to Luton? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sonny Bradley to Luton?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
jimsing":3jzfvkj0 said:
If Sonny was going anywhere he would be pulled from the squad this afternoon.

Bradley starts today.

Dec 2, 2010
Nathan Jones. Commenting on Bradley again....in that 'I'm not talking about another club's player, but he had a great season....' blah blah blah.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Hasn't hit the ground running and caught out a lot yesterday.

Something on his mind or just a slow start to being the Sonny of last season?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Steve Evans":261jli6u said:
sonny played well yesterday as far as i can see.he will be even better in the autumn/winter months.

You know we conceded 4 yesterday? The back 5 were all at sea and the space between him and Edwards was awkward

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Tugboat":1uqm4kdr said:
Steve Evans":1uqm4kdr said:
sonny played well yesterday as far as i can see.he will be even better in the autumn/winter months.

You know we conceded 4 yesterday? The back 5 were all at sea and the space between him and Edwards was awkward
i respect your opinion but disagree with it.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Steve Evans":2k2yu7vt said:
Tugboat":2k2yu7vt said:
Steve Evans":2k2yu7vt said:

i respect your opinion but disagree with it.

Even the highlights (lowlights really) show the gapping space in the back 4. There's little to praise from yesterday aside the initial 20 minutes and the effort for the period between the sending off and the 2nd goal.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Tuggers, 1000's of Argyle fans applauded their team at the end of the game.

They saw the endeavour they had put in.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Yeah I know.

Some are better at having a clearer view point during the post match dissection of a defeat. Mine has been up until now near red mist but that's beginning to ebb a little as time goes on.

It's a test of character in difficult times I suppose and a very good tool to have on hand during the course of a season.

Oct 31, 2015
Tugboat":2l61nrwx said:
Steve Evans":2l61nrwx said:

I kind of agree with this (hmm agreeing with Tuggers) I said in the match thread at half-time the centre back pairing partnership needs work. It proved it during the 2nd half. It will come if Sonny stays

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Adams quoted in the Herald this morning saying nobody will be leaving for less than a million. I think we can all rest easy as Bradley nor any other member of our squad is worth that.

And if somebody does bid that much for Bradley or another player, cheerio!

B

Beercan

Bradley is a very good centre half who didn't have the best of matches against Scunny. He made a mistake on the first goal, not being tight to his man. He got turned inside out by their number 19 for the second & he should have been tighter again for the third. So he had a hand in 3 of the 4 goals we conceded. Not a game to remember.