Sonny Bradley to Luton? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sonny Bradley to Luton?

Aug 11, 2013
All I would say is that Sonny hasn't looked his best of late and has looked unsettled. Perhaps its the step up in to league 1 and he's finding his confidence ... but the word 'distracted' also springs to mind? Just me?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
arrythewurzel":2ywljhpn said:
All I would say is that Sonny hasn't looked his best of late and has looked unsettled. Perhaps its the step up in to league 1 and he's finding his confidence ... but the word 'distracted' also springs to mind? Just me?

No it's not just you, I first noticed he wasn't on his game during the pre-season friendlies but most players are rusty at that time but he wasn't at his best in the Peterborough game.
I think players have to be informed by their club if they have received an official offer from another club.

Distracted is a good description.

I can't see the attraction of Luton but Bradley might think there's better wages, central living and another promotion on his CV.

Hopefully it's just rubbish talk.

Mar 7, 2008
Dont panic. Just seen Sonny in Topman looking very relaxed doing some shopping. Am sure he wouldnt need to be hunting the sales with a percentage of a transfer fee....he is staying

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
pafc1981":1mcwcg23 said:
Dont panic. Just seen Sonny in Topman looking very relaxed doing some shopping. Am sure he wouldnt need to be hunting the sales with a percentage of a transfer fee....he is staying

There's a Topman in Luton!! :)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
All I would say is that Sonny hasn't looked his best of late and has looked unsettled

Well we have played 4 games so far and Sonny has been voted MOM in 2 of the 4 games, so I cant wait until he is looking his best and he is settled. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Ottawa Green":q5w98cog said:
All I would say is that Sonny hasn't looked his best of late and has looked unsettled

Well we have played 4 games so far and Sonny has been voted MOM in 2 of the 4 games, so I cant wait until he is looking his best and he is settled. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

What polls were they because in the Pasoti polls he hasn't been voted Man of the Match.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
He might be distracted, but I seem to recall he took a while to get into gear last season too. It might just be that he hasn't really got going yet.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
What polls were they because in the Pasoti polls he hasn't been voted Man of the Match.

The Herald based on Errington's player evaluation, which we use for PASOTI Fantasy Football

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Personally,I think it's the kind of tripe that unfortunately occurs when a silly rumour gets posted by anyone to some kind of social media -probably where their local rag got it from. Similar to how the Herald operates these days!

He's the backbone of our side and there is no need to sell, unless a silly offer comes in. However, if he is genuinely seeking a move (which I doubt), we would have a far more serious problem in our hands.,

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
pafc1981":1bwad5yb said:

Probably buying a new suit ready for his interview...