Spotlight News | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Spotlight News

Feb 23, 2006
Well Westward was really trying hard to be a real local ITV company and to a degree they succeeded,they gave us Gus Honeybun ...and Don Arnold camped up on a scaffolding tower filming yes filming reports for Mondays sports news ! nine times out of ten they missed filming a goal. How sports technology has changed compared to todays instant reports.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
kernow19":1zdqw5cz said:
Who remembers their old studio building at Derry's Cross? :)
Was that the place next to the China Garden, behind the Drake? A solicitor there now? I found a Billy Fury video on You Tube last night. He was singing "I Will" and he was introduced by Keith Fordyce. I am sure that was the Westward programme Spinalong - Fordyce did it originally and then Alan Freeman took over.

Aug 5, 2009
Just showed the brief highlights of last night's game. Showed 3 Millwall goals and just 1 of argyles

Dec 20, 2011
Pretty poor showing of the match last night. Showed just Jakes last goal... Not Carey's delightfully struck shot... :thumbdown:

Sep 23, 2005
Always thought it must be a Grecian who does their sports edit but just paranoia apparently.

Highlighting our defensive frailties rather than Carey's screamer is exactly what my City supporting pals would have done given the opportunity.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
plymouthboyuk":2xf4jhdy said:
Tonight's Spotlight said Plymouth Albion lost 7 - 8 today, they lost 15 - 25

I think 7 - 8 was the score at half-time. who was their reporter, Judi Spiers?? :facepalm: