Stevenage Boss Not happy | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stevenage Boss Not happy

Super horns

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jul 26, 2008
propercharlie":2myyz7qh said:
Just listened to Westley's rant after the home game against York which they lost 2-3. He really is beyond belief. Apart from bemoaning each and every decision made by officials, he describes his players as a disciplined bunch who are 'not divers' 'not timewasters' etc etc. I really hope they get relegated this season - we don't need teams, or managers, like Westley.

He also claimed to have been told off for "shouting"!

They are "disciplined" in his eyes because they do "professional" things to try and win..

Even their own fans were on the local station afterwards admitting the ref got key decisions.

Then again the bloke isn't the only manager to believe the world is against him.

S

Sam Phillips

Hores Everywhere":3imzhmuh said:
spowell92":3imzhmuh said:
The latest in Westley watch. Got his bench to film the fourth official as he felt he was being bullied by him... :lol: :lol:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30183373

In a related story....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30056178

He really does feel the world is against him :facepalm:

What is this guys problem? Northamptons reply seemed completely reasonable to me. Glad they lost and hope they continue to do so.

C

Cobi Budge.

When asked who the manager (or even just the person) in English football they hate the most is, the majority will say Steve Evans, I always say Graham Westley, he's such a dick, but in fairness, I'd rather him manage than not because it's absolutely hilarious when things don't go his way, like when we played Stevenage earlier this season.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
The majority of the tiny minority who will have heard of SE, right?
I'm sure his namesake who's been forced out of Sheff U might feature more highly on the personal "hate" front.
And if Maidstone ain't now a minnow, who is.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Gary_Wills":3h0si90h said:
The majority of the tiny minority who will have heard of SE, right?
I'm sure his namesake who's been forced out of Sheff U might feature more highly on the personal "hate" front.
And if Maidstone ain't now a minnow, who is.
Stourbridge and Dorchester? :twisted:

Mar 17, 2011
Cobi Budge.":pf4vpuzv said:
When asked who the manager (or even just the person) in English football they hate the most is, the majority will say Steve Evans, I always say Graham Westley, he's such a dick, but in fairness, I'd rather him manage than not because it's absolutely hilarious when things don't go his way, like when we played Stevenage earlier this season.
its hard not to dislike westley but Evans is far worse. The undisputed champion of this category is without a doubt w*rn*ck though so you might want to remember who he used to manage when you critise other clubs for who their manager is.