Stevenage Boss Not happy | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stevenage Boss Not happy

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
I heard the recorded interview on the bbc sport website, Its only a matter of time before before he gets himself in to trouble with the fa or sacked

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
From Clarke Carlisle's autobiography...

The other manager I wouldn’t endorse was Graham Westley at Preston. GW, as he referred to himself in text messages, strode in when appointed and made a favourable impression with his ethos and reasoning. Then it all came crumbling down.
‘My kids don’t call me dad,’ he said. ‘They call me medal winner.’ I waited to see if it was intended as humorous, but it wasn’t. Oh dear.
I could hear a few giggles and chuckles, but generally the mood was of disbelief.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z3CezOgQD0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Ade the green":2nv696ej said:
From Clarke Carlisle's autobiography...

The other manager I wouldn’t endorse was Graham Westley at Preston. GW, as he referred to himself in text messages, strode in when appointed and made a favourable impression with his ethos and reasoning. Then it all came crumbling down.
‘My kids don’t call me dad,’ he said. ‘They call me medal winner.’ I waited to see if it was intended as humorous, but it wasn’t. Oh dear.
I could hear a few giggles and chuckles, but generally the mood was of disbelief.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z3CezOgQD0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Oh dear he really does fancy himself doesn't he, what has he exactly won in his 'illustrious career'

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
LC, anything East of Pompey is a Cockney to us Red Necks. Live with it.

Lundan Cabbie":35ljrc1g said:
Broc's Pilgrimage":35ljrc1g said:
:funny: whining cockney, needs to grow a pair !!!
Cockney????? Hardly. He is from Hounslow in the West Country ;)
...hmmm Mrs Trengrouse would smack your bum :shocked: : here are some simple reminders from her geography classes many moons ago :
"A Janner & his Cousin Jack : born within earshot of a Ships Bell"
"A West Countryman : born within earshot of a Cows Bell"
"An East End Cockney : born within earshot of Bow Bells"
"A whining Limey : born within earshot of his own End Bell"

Ain't no cows in Hounslow. 'eretiz kids, always listen to your mad schoolteachers
:wave:

Lundan Cabbie

âšȘ Pasoti Visitor âšȘ
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Broc's Pilgrimage":zgbzm3bn said:
Lundan Cabbie":zgbzm3bn said:
Broc's Pilgrimage":zgbzm3bn said:
:funny: whining cockney, needs to grow a pair !!!
Cockney????? Hardly. He is from Hounslow in the West Country ;)
...hmmm Mrs Trengrouse would smack your bum :shocked: : here are some simple reminders from her geography classes many moons ago :
"A Janner & his Cousin Jack : born within earshot of a Ships Bell"
"A West Countryman : born within earshot of a Cows Bell"
"An East End Cockney : born within earshot of Bow Bells"
"A whining Limey : born within earshot of his own End Bell"

Ain't no cows in Hounslow. 'eretiz kids, always listen to your mad schoolteachers
:wave:

Would that be the last orders bell at The Ship on the Barbican?

Jul 14, 2005
Just listened to Westley's rant after the home game against York which they lost 2-3. He really is beyond belief. Apart from bemoaning each and every decision made by officials, he describes his players as a disciplined bunch who are 'not divers' 'not timewasters' etc etc. I really hope they get relegated this season - we don't need teams, or managers, like Westley.