support pasoti not attack | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

support pasoti not attack

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
green eyed monster":29nvkchf said:
The other sites portray themselves as being about Argyle but they are not, It's just all 'Brent out' and against Ian constantly, I'm sure most of you read them...

There is even a very entertaining group on FB solely about PASOTI...now thats a really sad one!

Free chat is 5700+ Members. About 10 make posts about PASOTI. I wouldn't judge 5000+ Based on 10.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
PlymOdi":xuvlct5o said:
green eyed monster":xuvlct5o said:
The other sites portray themselves as being about Argyle but they are not, It's just all 'Brent out' and against Ian constantly, I'm sure most of you read them...

There is even a very entertaining group on FB solely about PASOTI...now thats a really sad one!

Free chat is 5700+ Members. About 10 make posts about PASOTI. I wouldn't judge 5000+ Based on 10.

How many of that 5000 actually post on Free Chat?
Facebook is structured so that members can join groups that interest them without actually posting and taking part, in Free Chat's case there aren't that many actual posters.

The same can be said of Pasoti where there are over 6000 members but only a fraction of that post, the difference is that they actually went out of their way to register on Pasoti and reply to our registration email and more likely be an Argyle fan instead of just ticking a box to casually join and collect Facebook groups.

From what I've seen of Free Chat it's anti-James Brent with Lloyd and his moderators also anti-JB. Which is obviously up to them but people will soon get bored of it.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
It's often the few that drag the many down. IJN gets accused of many things but i know that he has zero influence in the running of Plymouth Argyle, he merely has the very best interests of the club at heart. If in the meantime he gets thrown a few gifts then good he deserves it. There are a few exceptional people behind the scenes doing great things for our club from the top to the bottom and i would be rather peed off if the few manage to ruin it for the many. Good work IJN and everyone else behind the scenes, long may your good work and site continue.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":3gmnt4j7 said:
PlymOdi":3gmnt4j7 said:
green eyed monster":3gmnt4j7 said:

Facebook is structured so that members can join groups that interest them without actually posting and taking part, in Free Chat's case there aren't that many actual posters.

The same can be said of Pasoti where there are over 6000 members but only a fraction of that post, the difference is that they actually went out of their way to register on Pasoti and reply to our registration email and more likely be an Argyle fan instead of just ticking a box to casually join and collect Facebook groups.

From what I've seen of Free Chat it's anti-James Brent with Lloyd and his moderators also anti-JB. Which is obviously up to them but people will soon get bored of it.

Perhaps look around at it a bit further. If I judged this site purely on certain members actions in the Banned thread, what view would I get? Or on how members such as Balham are often responded to for their views?
Free Chat has it's fair share of idiots, but so does every forum.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Balham Green always talks about football and has been defended on here many, many times.

C

Charles Plym

PlymOdi":3umfg7dj said:
PL2 3DQ":3umfg7dj said:
PlymOdi":3umfg7dj said:
green eyed monster":3umfg7dj said:

Perhaps look around at it a bit further. If I judged this site purely on certain members actions in the Banned thread, what view would I get? Or on how members such as Balham are often responded to for their views?
Free Chat has it's fair share of idiots, but so does every forum.
I think the vile personal abuse that occurs all too regularly on free chat suggests you are being more than a little generous towards that page. They have MORE than their fair share of complete thuggery however I don't put any of their admin in that bracket , all of whom I think are honourable people , I just wish they wouldn't allow it to be so aggressive , that's why I prefer this site .

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Charles.plym":10dg4u5j said:
I think the vile personal abuse that occurs all too regularly on free chat suggests you are being more than a little generous towards that page. They have MORE than their fair share of complete thuggery however I don't put any of their admin in that bracket , all of whom I think are honourable people , I just wish they wouldn't allow it to be so aggressive , that's why I prefer this site .

It's possible, I have the few in question blocked. I'm not interested in their childish behaviour. With them blocked it's a pretty passionate at times but generally okay group.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Keep up the good work team, I think sometimes we all say things in the heat of the moment but lets all work together and get behind the site and of course the team.

Jan 2, 2010
Its the best site for the Argyle & Sutherland highlanders there is. Cant understand the obsession with the colour green though. Needs more tartan.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's the Argyll and Sutherland Islanders isn't it? :greensmile:

Aug 2, 2011
PASOTI is an excellent forum.. We all have opinions some in agreement some in total disagreement. Unfortunately there are people as in all walks of life who only take pleasure in destroying rather than contributing in a way that is positive albeit in variance to other opinions.

Sad people but in a democratic society we have to accept that is an inevitablity.

Sep 16, 2010
Plymouth
We fans are incredibly lucky to have Pasoti and the dedicated folks who run it.

It is a one stop shop for all my argyle information (and the Heralds).