support pasoti not attack | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

support pasoti not attack

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
philmeboots":1liple3g said:
Some people are just better at Fans Forums than they are at golf!

:lol: :happyclap:

Lev Yashin

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
I am a long time Argyle supporter who has followed this web site for quite awhile.
Because I found that the pleasant and diverse comments made on all parts of the site suited me I finally joined up this year.
The guys running the show do a fantastic job making the site work for the majority.
If you are a fan(supporter) of Plymouth Argyle FC then this is where it's at. :thumbs:

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Brilliant site! As an exile, I dread to think where I would get my Argyle fix without Pasoti. Yes, contributors can get a bit controversial, annoying and trollesque at times (me included) but, when you think of the number of people on here, it would be quite sad if we all agreed all of the time. I bear no grudges against anyone who has had the temerity to disagree with me in the past!!
As a technophobe I can only sit back and admire what the Mods must have to do to keep this all going, so well done to them. IJN? Well, great great efforts with all the fundraising and, it must be said, tolerance :clap:

Just need the team to step up now...

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Without a doubt, the only Argyle website I need to use. Provides me with all the information and discussion I need and many posters who I have never met seem like friends.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Argyle Nutter":2kuxvtez said:
philmeboots":2kuxvtez said:
Some people are just better at Fans Forums than they are at golf!

:lol: :happyclap:

Luckily there's a swear checker on here so you two can {Insult removed by Site Admin} and then go and {Insult removed by Site Admin} yourselves.

:thumbs:

Feb 28, 2017
As an exile I rarely get the priverledge to get to games or visit plymouth, but this site makes me feel like part of the fan base, be lost without it.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That's why we exist Tommy. :clap:

Enjoy the site, no swearing, no libel, and very little nastiness, and these days, very little bullying. This is why this is THE Argyle forum and always will be.

A site (99% of the time :greensmile:) to debate football and PAFC.

Even the people that claim to despise this site, look at it avidly, particularly around match days.

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
IJN, out of curiosity do you and the team raise money for charities or is it purely Argyle related? As much as i am always on here i don't read every thread so not totally clued up on exactly what you do other than Argyle related.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We raise for the Academy, Ladies (nowadays) and sometimes for the Community guys.

I personally help raise money for High School for Kibera, which is because Bob Wright is a pal of mine.

However, last year I put over £1000 into various 'Just Giving' pages out of the coffers, for various Argyle fans.

Oh and we chucked £100 to Plymouth Argyle Disabled Supporters Association last week.

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
That's brilliant , when I'm in a position to help out i will certainly send money your way. Thank you for your reply

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":11qye4lr said:
We raise for the Academy, Ladies (nowadays) and sometimes for the Community guys.

I personally help raise money for High School for Kibera, which is because Bob Wright is a pal of mine.

However, last year I put over £1000 into various 'Just Going' pages out of the coffers, for various Argyle fans.

Oh and we chucked £100 to Plymouth Argyle Disabled Supporters Association last week.
Not forgetting the sponsorship of Oscar Threlkeld, Ryan Edwards and now, Michael Cooper.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I might be asking for help regarding young Cooper!!u :oops: :lol: