Taylor - Sinclair!! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Taylor - Sinclair!!

Feb 23, 2008
Haha, I did yeah. I do agree that the tannoy is irritatingly loud but I was only a few rows from where the booing came from.

Dec 19, 2009
Early days, did okay considering he's not played much of late. Opinions of Doncaster fans, when he played in a very poor relegation side, should be taken lightly I think. Should be given a chance before judgment is cast. He surely has to be worried though that he's ended up at another club who are also currently very poor, can't be giving his confidence much of a boost.

Jul 18, 2011
Neilz5419":2jylbcdy said:
I think Doncaster voting him there worst ever player has added to his credentials and doesn’t make for a good cv but all things considered he did actually quite well today especially late first half/ most the second half other than tiring at the end

He was not voted their worst ever player in a proper poll if you look into it. But hey, let’s not mess up an internet “fact” with reality.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Thought he was all over the place positionally and marking but he didn't contribute to our defeat so happy to give him another chance. I'm not interested in 'crucifying' any pro player tbh!

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
ncbryant":3n3j1amb said:
This is encouraging! Thought we had wasted some of the budget on this one. Really hopes he continues to prove people wrong.
He'll need SUPPORT in order to do that, something a few of the tracksuited spectators in the Demport seem unable to muster.

G

greengiant1886

What a block on the line! Had another really solid game and I sincerely hope is confidence is building up.

Jan 29, 2010
Have injuries and suspensions made us stumble across a back four that is actually going to hold its own at this level.

Oct 31, 2015
mongoose_jnr":1uj6n55k said:
Have injuries and suspensions made us stumble across a back four that is actually going to hold its own at this level.
I would prefer Songo to Bradley but im pleased for this lad because he had not had a flying start in Green and arriving from Donny with that vote over his head cant be good.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
The decision on who plays at left-back on Saturday is a tricky one. Miller available at right-back - does he return and one of either Sawyer or ATS at left-back or do we keep things as they are?

Would ATS have had to make the save if it had been Miller on the right not Sawyer?

I'm not a Miller fan but still would put him back in on the right which leaves the problem of dropping current hero ATS or captain Sawyer. Guess it has to be Sawyer but I'm not convinced by my own choice.

Mar 23, 2008
Great to see him play well, interesting that there is a selection decision and that's what we need, competition for places.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
vibratingspider":11h76c1m said:
ncbryant":11h76c1m said:
This is encouraging! Thought we had wasted some of the budget on this one. Really hopes he continues to prove people wrong.
He'll need SUPPORT in order to do that, something a few of the tracksuited spectators in the Demport seem unable to muster.
:shock: :shock: