Taylor - Sinclair!! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Taylor - Sinclair!!

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Mark Pedlar":2wq1cyrf said:
The decision on who plays at left-back on Saturday is a tricky one. Miller available at right-back - does he return and one of either Sawyer or ATS at left-back or do we keep things as they are?

Would ATS have had to make the save if it had been Miller on the right not Sawyer?

I'm not a Miller fan but still would put him back in on the right which leaves the problem of dropping current hero ATS or captain Sawyer. Guess it has to be Sawyer but I'm not convinced by my own choice.

Some interesting and crucial decisions ahead for the manager in next few weeks as people return. The one outlined above will be followed by the return of Ciftci, Sarcevic and Ness. At least the keeper decision has been made as it seems likely Luke will reclaim his spot from a loan keeper.

Adams' choices will be subject to close scrutiny especially if our mini run of momentum continues.

Nov 22, 2006
cheshiregreen":2s8axmx5 said:
Mark Pedlar":2s8axmx5 said:
The decision on who plays at left-back on Saturday is a tricky one. Miller available at right-back - does he return and one of either Sawyer or ATS at left-back or do we keep things as they are?

Would ATS have had to make the save if it had been Miller on the right not Sawyer?

I'm not a Miller fan but still would put him back in on the right which leaves the problem of dropping current hero ATS or captain Sawyer. Guess it has to be Sawyer but I'm not convinced by my own choice.

Some interesting and crucial decisions ahead for the manager in next few weeks as people return. The one outlined above will be followed by the return of Ciftci, Sarcevic and Ness. At least the keeper decision has been made as it seems likely Luke will reclaim his spot from a loan keeper.

Adams' choices will be subject to close scrutiny especially if our mini run of momentum continues.

Possible addition of Church aswell we have the completion for places just getting them to perform is the important thing, two big games against Wimbledon and Rochdale coming up hopefully we can continues the positive performances from the last 2 and turn the next 2 into much needed wins

As for ATS from what I saw of him on Saturday and by the sounds of it last night probably a better option than Sawyer at left back I really can't believe the lad was unpopular based on what Donnie fans were saying, judge him on what he does in Green and from what I've seen the lads not as bad as they made out

May 16, 2016
It's the classic case of a fringe Player only improving with game time, the more he plays hopefully, the better he will fit into and make more of a contribution to the Team.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Most of our fans had a similar opinion of Kelvin Mellor that Doncaster had of Aaron Taylor-Sinclair. It will be interesting to see if ATS's career here progresses in the same way that KM's has with Blackpool.

I notice that Kelvin scored again last night.

Feb 4, 2011
cornwall
He looks the best of the signings has played well since coming into the side debatable if Sawyer should reclaim left back position when Oscar returns.

Feb 2, 2007
Surely first choice left back, looks composed on ball, good in tackle and solid going forward. Well done lad.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
He gets better every game - I was a bit concerned with the opinions from Donny fans but he's looking quite assured to me.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Think Sawyer deserves credit as well, playing in an unfamiliar position but doing a very good job.

Oct 31, 2015
Best of pur summer signings so far with Letheren close behind. Apart from these two and Edwards the rest have not stepped up at all.

Not sure what DA will do when Oscar returns because it would mean dropping our outfield captain and that wont happen. Mind I dont think Oscar will be back for a while!

Jul 3, 2013
I think he is better then Sawyer who is like a robot and very predictable. If there is one thing that frustrates me about TS it is the lack of headers he wins for his height. His use of the ball is also very good.

G

greengiant1886

Just wondered if we could get a chant going for him, it would really give him another confidence boost.

To the tune of Livin on a Prayer

Woah, we're half way there,
Woah, Aaron Taylor Sinclair,
Take my hand, we'll make it I swear,
Woah, Aaron Taylor Sinclair