Team and Predictions for Wimbledon? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Team and Predictions for Wimbledon?

Feb 22, 2011
Plymouth/Truro
1-2 Reid brace then Wimbeldon pull one back and scrappy end to the game to hang on
Super Luke
Nelson McHugh Hartley
O'Connor Cox Reid Blizzard Mellor
Reid Smalley

A

argyle1234

Wimbledon goals for 20, against 21, gd -1. Argyle goals for 14, against 8 gd +6. Argyle 2 Wimbledon 1. That will do.

...................... McCormick .....................
......... Nelson ... McHugh ... Hartley .........
Mellor ......................................... Kellett
............O'Connor ................ Cox ............
.......................... B.Reid ........................
.............. Alessandra ... R.Reid ................

1-1

Take the point away from the home, knowing we are going to demolish Cheltenham on Saturday :whistle: :scarf:

Feb 26, 2011
Very tough game where attaching wombles are very strong. Draw written all over it and if it is snatched late on it will be us to do it.

....................Luke...........
......Nelson..mchaugh..Hartley......
Mellor................................... New lad
.............o'connor.....blizzard................
.....................B Reid.......................
................r Reid.....Lewi.............

No score draw or 0-1 in front of 400 Greens

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Cobi Budge.":1tyhbheh said:
Bit of caution.

We all like attacking flowing football and going all out for the win...

BUT...

There are times when you need to dig in and try to ground out a result.

If we go to AFCW tonight and go all out for the win, we will most likely lose considering unlike most L2 sides, they really do have the ability to punish us.

I hope we approach the game with caution, try to keep possession, wear them out and perhaps hit them on the break.

I'd take a point for sure and this is one of those games in which I'm happy for us to sit back & perhaps at times play unattractive football.

I disagree. That's exactly what we have already been doing away ( unsuccessfully )all season and they will be expecting us to do it so I say attack, attack attack, attack, attack. Same formation as Saturday 3-5-2 only changes being Kellet at LWB Mellor RWB and O'Connor in the middle at the expense of Blizzard

:scarf:

Let them worry about us happy to take a 4 -5 win on the road

Jul 6, 2011
Cobi Budge.":3i5ct27z said:
Reason I'd drop Lewi Brian is just to give him a kick, he's been distinctly average so far this season bar one or two games, perhaps a rest is needed.

Smalley has looked good up top lately and I'd like to see him given a start in a league game at some point, him and Reid would be a battering ram of a front two.

Just don't see Smalley and Reid as a combination, 2 battering rams?? Hmm... :problem:
One picking up the pieces..yes

Don't think he needs a kick up the jacksy, just a dose of confidence and to be played in the right position