Team and Predictions vs Oxford | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Team and Predictions vs Oxford

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
PL2 3DQ":jv1gx96j said:
Just the one obvious change.

Could this be just our second league win at home this season?
I assume you are referring to Carey for Ainsworth, though I am not so sure it is the obvious change. I would look hard at Grant and Ainsworth before deciding which one gives way for Carey. Ainsworth did very well at Valley Parade. He delivered two telling crosses, one which led to a goal and another perfect one right on to Grant's head which Grant should have buried. He also worked back very well. To be fair, Grant worked exceedingly hard too but I just feel Ainsworth has the edge for unlocking defences.

Aug 5, 2016
memory man":37qc4ktd said:
PL2 3DQ":37qc4ktd said:
Just the one obvious change.

Could this be just our second league win at home this season?
I assume you are referring to Carey for Ainsworth, though I am not so sure it is the obvious change. I would look hard at Grant and Ainsworth before deciding which one gives way for Carey. Ainsworth did very well at Valley Parade. He delivered two telling crosses, one which led to a goal and another perfect one right on to Grant's head which Grant should have buried. He also worked back very well. To be fair, Grant worked exceedingly hard too but I just feel Ainsworth has the edge for unlocking defences.

Indeed, it has been a right headscratcher just how underused Ainsworth, Lameiras and Wylde have been.

It's not good for morale if on your first start after months of watching, you have a decisive input and then get immediately dropped.

For the good of the dressing room I'd be inclined to say Ainsworth has to start. It shows the bench options CAN force their way into DA's side, and all the rotation options have something to fight for.

Oct 31, 2015
We've only won one at home all season so surprised at all the won predictions especially against a still strong Oxford side. 1-1 draw for me because we cant score 2 goals.

Hope Nelse has travelled to see his old workplace and colleagues

COYGs