The "bubble payment " | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The "bubble payment "

G

Greenskin

LG":2d831asi said:
spowell92":2d831asi said:
Balham_Green":2d831asi said:
The PAST&DT loan is half way to be repaid thankfully.
Being repaid quarterly by the club to us.
I'm just back from my gall bladder op today and so life can return to normality again in a couple of weeks.
I did say I wouldn't return to HP until October 2016 (when the loan will be fully repaid).
However, I read the WMN for the first time in ages and the signing of Lee Cox and the other two lads to re-sign excites me a tad.
perhaps I may have to have a rethink.
Life is too short.

Why wont you return until the loan is repaid, out of curiosity?
The charity commissioners have made it clear that the Trustees are liable to make up the money if the loan isn't repaid.
It's one hell of a season ticket cost to convince the Mrs to let me go and I just wasn't enjoying the football whilst all the time worrying about the hit i'd be in for if it all went mammaries up.

Bleddy hell mate, that must have been a stressful time! Glad to hear the club are duly paying what is owed and that you're considering a return. Good luck with the recovery from your op :thumbs:
Thanks.
It was indeed a stressful time, and certainly took it's toll, physically and mentally.
Probably why the return of TW took me back to a bad place, and added to the painful time I was going through with the gallstones, just tipped me over the edge Argyle supporting wise.
And those that really know me, know how much Argyle has shaped my life.

Tell me about it.Had my gallstones op via keyhole surgery about 10 years ago,what a relief that was.Never experienced such pain before or since,certainly not something you want twice.Best wishes for a speedy recovery.