The feel good factor ..............it's coming back! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The feel good factor ..............it's coming back!

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
mervyn":ti3r5ejt said:
I find the feel good element is most noticeable with friends and casual acquaintances who know I'm an Argyle fanatic. First words when you meet them are always "you must be feeling happy".
And they're right. Anyone old enough to remember Stanley Unwin would say ...Deep joy.
Same here Mervyn.
I'm hearing that a lot from the customers who come into our garage and know what an Argyle nut I am!
I'm turning it around though and suggesting that some of them get their arses to Home Park in the very near future to join in the fun. :scarf:

May 26, 2015
Joy! What pure, pure Joy,Joy,Joy do I feel on reading Pasoti today. I haven't felt so happy with Argyle for years! You all should have seen the celebrations in my house on Saturday when we went top of the league. We are top of the league, say we are top of the league!

And now we progress to the quarter finals at the expense of the enemy! So please can everyone keep positive, because I think we are going places this season. Adams is great. So positive, so on the ground, so determined and, most importantly, so passionate!

Now let's get focussed for County. :scarf:

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
With the good deal factor returning to Home Park and Adams saying the soul is returning to the club, there has never been a more apt time to say " It's Coming Home it's Coming Home Football Comlng Home".

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Shame they couldn't put season tickets back on sale with games already played applied to the price reduced price

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Didn't someone recently post that you can do exactly that?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
LG on Wednesday.

"Season tickets are still on sale. The prices are worked out on a pro-rata basis.
I learnt this little fact last Thursday evening at our PACSA do, when we presented Luke with last year's player of the season.
I had a lovely chat with the club's new secretary, our very own Jon B (over a Strongbow Ian :lol: )
He was trying to get the media/communications people to push this fact, whilst the feel good factor was high."

So, why don't 'the media/communications people' produce a schedule on the PAFC website indicating the pro-rata cost of a season ticket according to the number of home games remaining and also put a similar advertisement in the local press?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Exactly.

Now would be a brilliant time to promote extra season tickets sales.

I didn't know about it so I'm guessing quite a few others don't either.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Tugboat":29w41hqe said:
Exactly.

I was speaking to Jon Back at our PACSA do last Thursday and he told me about the season tickets still being on sale.
He was 'frustrated' with the communications/marketing department and said that he was trying to rectify things to get the message out there, whilst the feel good factor was rising.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
LG":2fkz5boj said:
Tugboat":2fkz5boj said:
Exactly.

I was speaking to Jon Back at our PACSA do last Thursday and he told me about the season tickets still being on sale.
He was 'frustrated' with the communications/marketing department and said that he was trying to rectify things to get the message out there, whilst the feel good factor was rising.
:thumbup:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Tugboat":30g2m13m said:
LG":30g2m13m said:
Tugboat":30g2m13m said:
Exactly.

:thumbup:
I've just sent an email to the club.
James Greenacre to be precise.
I know he's the Commercial department good guy.

Andy in Peverell

🚑 Steve Hooper
Sep 15, 2009
Peverell
PL2 3DQ said:
We've had some pretty rotten times since being relegated from the Championship, we've watched kids, waifs and strays play for us, we've seen the team battle to stay in the league and scared of making a mistake and we've seen a functional team reach the play-offs.

Now we have an entertaining and attacking team that also has the freedom, work rate and skill to go places this season.

Rather than going to games as a duty, now it's in anticipation.

Word for word this is exactly how I feel and long may it continue!!!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Season tickets pro rata to £380 for 23 games (rounded to nearest £), from Accrington onwards (unofficial of course).

17 games remaining £281, 16 £264, 15 £248, 14 £231, 13 £215, 12 £198, 11 £182 etc.,etc.......

Concessions

17 games remaining £211, 16 £198, 15 £186, 14 £173, 13 £161, 12 £149, 11 £136 etc.,etc.......

Come on Argyle advertise it.

S

Semperfidelis

Walking back from last Saturdays game, we got asked by 8 different people how we got on! Usually no one asks, that shows the people of Plymouth are suddenly paying an interest again.

Also I was on the train this evening, and some lads who had an afternoon at Newton abbot races were having a great time on the way back, including singing 'we're top of the league...'

It really does feel that the positivity around argyle is returning, and I echo previous comments that people should come back to HP