The feel good factor ..............it's coming back! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The feel good factor ..............it's coming back!

Aug 5, 2005
LG":xb7pnh5y said:
Message from Argyle is that there will be big publicity over the half season tickets before Xmas.

Oh for goodness sake. It's October.

a) They are missing out on selling season tickets NOW
b) God forbid but if we have a slump the impetus has gone.

Surely if they HAVE to hang a promotion on something then a Halloween special or something similar would suffice. Why wait til Christmas?

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
davie nine":3uq0m1gh said:
That's the whole point LG. The interest is here NOW so, as Quizmike says, why wait until Christmas?
Hey, don't shoot the messenger!
I asked the question of the club and they are going to heavily push the 'half season ticket' during the latter part of 2015.
I guess if someone is interested enough to want to commit to a season ticket at the present moment, then they'll ask the question to the club themselves.
For our part, as supporters and fans, we can do our bit too by encouraging and informing others.
:cool:

Nov 14, 2010
Cornwall
mervyn":25ab6fi1 said:
I find the feel good element is most noticeable with friends and casual acquaintances who know I'm an Argyle fanatic. First words when you meet them are always "you must be feeling happy".
And they're right. Anyone old enough to remember Stanley Unwin would say ...Deep joy.

I am certainly old enough to remember Stanley Unwin's 'Deep Joy', Mervyn. He would probably have added 'The reason
the Argylios are trumping up the opponenties is due moslio to the factimoids of superiogenus fittylobes which run the
other teamiuses into the proverbilo groundimus and thus renderfold the Pilgrimies scorimate much morieo goalius'.
....Fairly straightforward really. :scarf:

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
Wilf Carters Boots":3l2swgc4 said:
mervyn":3l2swgc4 said:
I find the feel good element is most noticeable with friends and casual acquaintances who know I'm an Argyle fanatic. First words when you meet them are always "you must be feeling happy".
And they're right. Anyone old enough to remember Stanley Unwin would say ...Deep joy.

I am certainly old enough to remember Stanley Unwin's 'Deep Joy', Mervyn. He would probably have added 'The reason
the Argylios are trumping up the opponenties is due moslio to the factimoids of superiogenus fittylobes which run the
other teamiuses into the proverbilo groundimus and thus renderfold the Pilgrimies scorimate much morieo goalius'.
....Fairly straightforward really. :scarf:

Stanley Unwin lives on!