The Pavilions? - Donations to the Trust to cover the costs? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Pavilions? - Donations to the Trust to cover the costs?

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Lee Jameson":2pioalmi said:
tonycholwell":2pioalmi said:
How many does the Pavillions hold?

How many will likely turn up?

Who will be responsible for any shortfall? (or excess)

Simple questions, but if you think 1,000 will turn up and throw in £2 each without asking for child or pensioner discount then should be a goer, or 2,000 chuck in a £1. Otherwise I guess its the Trust that will underwrite it and less to go in Sues buckets.

!. We hope and believe a 1000
2. The Trust
3. People have not got ever ending deep pockets.

Lee, you have a greater faith than me :lol: The experience of the "free" buses shows people like the idea but then dont wish to pay. You may gett a thousand, but I doubt you would get £2,000 back and certainly Sues buckets would suffer.

You are quite correct in saying "People have not got ever ending deep pockets" it was the point I was inferring and clearly failing on :lol:

A

argyledj

if pcc are serious about helping the club could they not waive most of the charge as long as any staff wages were paid and maybe a small increment to cover the electric and use of the pa.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Ok so lets start a new donation button going to rent the Pavilions i will send 10 pounds to IJN, he can put it to what ever is needed, if you need money to rent pavillions here's the first 10 pounds, if you dont rent pavillions put it to staff fund.

Maybe a separate thread for donations

A

Anonymous

I'm up for that.

I'll add £10.00 as well.

Hit the orange donation button at the top right of the screen. It's marked Le Keeper, but don't worry, all money will passed to the Trust by me.

This money goes straight into my Paypal account, and it will be transferred into the Trust's account.

Problem is, there are Paypal charge, so, if you want to avoid these, you can also use this bank account:-

11-18-11 Sort Code.

12858072 Account Number

Ian Newell Account Name

Aug 10, 2006
i think these meeting are great and i am not having a go but what is going to happen at this meeting that didnt happen at the others do you not think that you will be told the same bulls££t.

A

Anonymous

People, an ex Pat has just donated £100.00. :shock:

Incredible donation and we thank you so much.

Your identity will not be released. :thumbup:

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Ian i will post a cheque for £10 to your house tomorrow if you don't mind.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Can't be bothered to read all these posts (long hard day at work )but why not hold the meeting trade union style in home park car park before the game ,if there is one. Come on guys this is simple no rocket science involved ,it would cost nothing.

A

Anonymous

Any chance of cash Dunlop, I never, ever visit the bank these days.

Ta. :greensmile:

We're up to about £150.00 so far people, well done.