The Pavilions? - Donations to the Trust to cover the costs? | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Pavilions? - Donations to the Trust to cover the costs?

John Squire

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 28, 2008
Now retired to Uffculme near Willand!
I think this shows the passion that we, the fans have for our club!

The way in which everyone has 'chipped' in over the past months has been brilliant, for whatever the cause. The Staff Fund, Le Testamonial etc have all benefitted from this. When times are financially difficult, this has been heartwarming.

I salute everybody, and I just hope that, one way or another, things are being finalised so that all the players and staff get their outstanding money.

As a matter of interest, does anyone know just how much has been raised for all the various causes?

See you all tomorrow morning at The Pavilions and at Home Park in the afternoon!!!!

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
IJN":1ldcncn9 said:
Cheers Den, I saw that.

It now (at 1915 hrs) stands at £1234.00.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fantastic effort everyone :thumbup:

Hopefully the cash on the day collections go well and they'll be some spillover into the staff fund :scarf:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I can't be at the meeting so I've made a donation. Good luck with everything today, the march, the meeting, the bucket collection and of course the match. I'll be listening to Argyle World from afar.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

R

richthepilgrim

Another £50. Hope it helps and at the very least it goes a tiny way to easing my conscience. I'm unfortunately unable to attend today due to work commitments. I'm sure all those attending will do us absentees proud.