This Team Needs Our Support | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

This Team Needs Our Support

oldage":11mxc7uv said:
How condescending! I have supported Argyle for over 50 years and don't need to be lectured to by those on here who see everything through green tinted specs. You are perfectly entitled to your opinion so why not let those who are less blinkered have their opinion? At the end of the day we all want Argyle to succeed or we wouldn't fork out for a season ticket every year.

Where does the OP suggest that there should be no opinions expressed? All he's saying is let's be extra supportive at HP on Saturday. Perfectly reasonable.

May 16, 2016
oldage":2651ndy1 said:
How condescending! I have supported Argyle for over 50 years and don't need to be lectured to by those on here who see everything through green tinted specs. You are perfectly entitled to your opinion so why not let those who are less blinkered have their opinion? At the end of the day we all want Argyle to succeed or we wouldn't fork out for a season ticket every year.

The OP did say we all have our own opinions. He's expressed his. Where's the problem ?

After 50 Years of Argyle I'd expect someone to have a thicker skin.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
:greensmile:

I'm far from miserable but I'll take the 'old' and 'sod' as I can't argue can I?

Oct 24, 2013
oldage":1uik2wqa said:

Thank you for proving me right.

Jul 3, 2013
lyndhurst green":34gj2fut said:
oldage":34gj2fut said:

Thank you for proving me right.

Made me chuckle :funny:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i think we,the supporters , have been very supportive meself.if we don't win on saturday i think derek will hear a few home truths.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Simply have to win all the big 6 pointer games so Saturday is massive and we all need to get behind the team. Hopefully it will be a bumper crowd in good voice and we score first.
If we don't we will have to be even louder and get behind the team even more. Positive thinking we must win this game even if we go behind. draws to other bottom teams will not help our cause

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
IJN":mbogn6k6 said:
Argyle is for life not just for Christmas.

Well said Mike. :clap:

Hardly the gift that keeps on giving mate. :twisted:

Feb 18, 2016
Agree Dunlop. Moan and groan all week but when the players cross that line they need a 12th man, even more so when the chips are down. We are still in there and a win on Saturday is almost imperative. Come on Argyle

Oct 31, 2015
I think everyone of the home fans who turn up and those that cant make it will be 100% behind the greens on Saturday. That has not changed and wont. I dont think an up and atem thread is needed

I also think looking at our home record the fans have been very good but I also think that anything other than win on Saturday and the fans will turn on DA. At present there has been no dissent from the masses but this is about to change

Mar 14, 2009
I think by the sheer numbers that turn up to watch a team who struggle not only to win, but to play well for some considerable time at HP, then you only have to see its getting a decent level of support.

I haven't heard many anti-Adams things around HP during the match so not sure exactly what else a supporter can do when there isn't much on the field of play to often get behind. Basically, you turn up more in hope than expectation at HP these days and I think for the 7,000+ that turn up that isn't a bad considering what we have had to endure.