This Team Needs Our Support | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

This Team Needs Our Support

Nov 4, 2012
Metal_Green_Mickey":339ga2gw said:
I think by the sheer numbers that turn up to watch a team who struggle not only to win, but to play well for some considerable time at HP, then you only have to see its getting a decent level of support.

I haven't heard many anti-Adams things around HP during the match so not sure exactly what else a supporter can do when there isn't much on the field of play to often get behind. Basically, you turn up more in hope than expectation at HP these days and I think for the 7,000+ that turn up that isn't a bad considering what we have had to endure.

You get behind them regardless of how sh!t we are. The Lyndhurst need to do more. It needs the whole ground vocal for the full 90. It makes players run that extra yard and even if it all fails we know we've done all we can.

Sit down shut up or sing up and show your passion. All greens aren't we?

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Agree we need to raise the roof on Saturday and fully get behind the team especially if we go behind. We need another Wycombe like dont worry atmosphere

Mar 8, 2016
PAFC94":31fhqaps said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":31fhqaps said:
I think by the sheer numbers that turn up to watch a team who struggle not only to win, but to play well for some considerable time at HP, then you only have to see its getting a decent level of support.

I haven't heard many anti-Adams things around HP during the match so not sure exactly what else a supporter can do when there isn't much on the field of play to often get behind. Basically, you turn up more in hope than expectation at HP these days and I think for the 7,000+ that turn up that isn't a bad considering what we have had to endure.

You get behind them regardless of how sh!t we are. The Lyndhurst need to do more. It needs the whole ground vocal for the full 90. It makes players run that extra yard and even if it all fails we know we've done all we can.

Sit down shut up or sing up and show your passion. All greens aren't we?

Well every time I go and watch us at home the people around me are very vocal, vocal by the means of bitching and moaning at anything and everything, be it a missed placed pass or for not sprinting after a ball that is clearly a lost cause. But the op is absolutely right, the players need and deserve our full support through thick and thin.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Steve Evans":2wd36uet said:
i think we,the supporters , have been very supportive meself.if we don't win on saturday i think derek will hear a few home truths.

If that happens, Steve, then I presume you will have to change your tagline!

:scarf:

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
This team really needs our support, the team is struggling it's not the best of teams, as Argyle fans we are are all in this together we have got to do our part hopefully come January we are in a reasonable position, and the board will back the manager to bring in at least 3 quality players.

M

Monkey Nuts

Very surprised at the size of the crowd! Was there some kind of promotion on, like quid a kid or free tickets for DJM?

If it was just a normal match, then that's impressive!!

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Crowd boosted by 2 thousand plus tickets given to the DJM still a reasonable size crowd for the position we are in.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
I thought the crowd was unusually quiet yesterday.

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
Last minute winner will be remembered by the DJM kids and hopefully entice a few of them back. Club should be doing more of these types of promotions.
I wonder how the match day takings compare between DJM & Armed Forces Day promotions and any normal game