Tuesday v Northampton | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tuesday v Northampton

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
samjones":2gy0ogbk said:
PlymOdi":2gy0ogbk said:
up_the_line":2gy0ogbk said:
Balham_Green":2gy0ogbk said:
oldage":2gy0ogbk said:
I reiterate this is the worst I can recall. We have had to suffer these dire home preformances since Adams arrived.Promotion papered over the cracks but our home displays are lacklustre and will see us relegated

Am not on Adams fan but 'promotion papered over the cracks' amused me I must admit.

I think a better way of putting it would have been to say that, even in promotion, the manner in which it was achieved spelt out quite clearly the story of this season unless Adams was willing to adapt.
He hasn't and so with grim predictability the home drubbings continue to mount up.
Adams is summed up by the truly dreadful Wembley fiasco and in the slowly crumbling ends to both his league 2 campaigns.

Pulis has now been sacked. We could bring him in to increase the excitement in the way we play.

I don't think the crowd could cope with too much entertainment. typical Janners love to moan about how negative and sh1t3 we are. What would they do if we attacked and scored once in a while

Yes the West Brom fans must be sobbing into their dark mild tonight. What will they do for excitement on a Saturday afternoon now!!?? :lol:

Jan 3, 2013
It's not typical janners ....we ARE negative and sh@t.
Can't you see that the fans are fed up?
My prediction? 0-2 without a shot on target

Oct 31, 2015
Knarf Reprah":2iq8yawc said:
It's not typical janners ....we ARE negative and sh@t.
Can't you see that the fans are fed up?
My prediction? 0-2 without a shot on target

This with bells on. Argyle 0- any other team 2,3 or 4 (depending on how many players we keep on the pitch.

Miller starting, Songo back into CB so thats the defence and midfield who put the run together totally cocked up and poor old Jervis up front with no suppport.

Let the cobblers play in front of us but dont press and hope we concede 0.

Game plan complete.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
samjones":w986rk64 said:
PlymOdi":w986rk64 said:
up_the_line":w986rk64 said:
Balham_Green":w986rk64 said:
oldage":w986rk64 said:
I reiterate this is the worst I can recall. We have had to suffer these dire home preformances since Adams arrived.Promotion papered over the cracks but our home displays are lacklustre and will see us relegated

Am not on Adams fan but 'promotion papered over the cracks' amused me I must admit.

I think a better way of putting it would have been to say that, even in promotion, the manner in which it was achieved spelt out quite clearly the story of this season unless Adams was willing to adapt.
He hasn't and so with grim predictability the home drubbings continue to mount up.
Adams is summed up by the truly dreadful Wembley fiasco and in the slowly crumbling ends to both his league 2 campaigns.

Pulis has now been sacked. We could bring him in to increase the excitement in the way we play.

I don't think the crowd could cope with too much entertainment. typical Janners love to moan about how negative and sh1t3 we are. What would they do if we attacked and scored once in a while

Who can tell? It takes too much imagination for me.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Are the overnight (from 8PM) closures from Manadon to Deep Lane still ongoing ? Latest Herald story and Highways England suggest yes, but no detail on carriageways.

Aug 5, 2016
David_Fisher":2kqu1z7z said:
Knibbsworth":2kqu1z7z said:
skynet":2kqu1z7z said:
Knibbsworth":2kqu1z7z said:
oldage":2kqu1z7z said:
"No new manager would get more out of the players" DA 's tactics are the problem not the players spirit so a new manager could revitalise the squad.
Ah so the ridiculous and early red card today had no bearing on the match, it was all poor tactics?

One tangle of legs and a week's worth of match preparation goes out of the window.

I can't stand this forum when Argyle lose, supporters are so fickle and such armchair experts. They demand three points a game and even get annoyed at draws.

Argyle are in a relegation battle. We WILL lose some games between now and April, you don't need to call for the manager's head when he's lost one in seven, massively due to an awful red card decision.

Why not try backing the manager and the players for the next match?

I will always back the players but surely even you can see this manager has no idea. Referees didn't get us 23rd in the league table or sign a collective crock of sh1te in the summer. League 2 here we come.

We came from the division below last season and clearly had to spend a lot of the budget keeping Carey.

Our signings haven't been the best because there isn't a great budget. That's why we haven't got Billy Sharp or Paddy Madden.

What right have we got to be top half like you were all expecting?

We are in a relegation battle. We need to be happy with staying up, and stop demanding the manager's head every time we have a fifteen minute red card and we can't win after 75 mins being a player down.

I am confident we will stay up under Derek Adams and his hard to beat tactics - not the free flowing all out attacking football the deluded expect from a group of players without a goalscorer among them.

Hard to beat tactics??? We've lost 10 out of 18 leagues games!! Scored a paltry 13 goals in those 18 games and kept only 4 clean sheets.

One defeat in eight matches, another clean sheet.

Yep, hard to beat.