We need a new Drummer | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

We need a new Drummer

Drummer Yes or No.

• Yes - The drum brings an atmosphere to Home Park.

Votes: 91 56.9%
  • No - The drum should be consigned to history.

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • I really don't care - Couldn't care a flying one.

Votes: 24 15.0%

• Total voters
Jan 3, 2013
ealinggreen":1pm3n0wj said:
The Devonport end seems to be losing fans at a faster rate than anywhere else.It must be hard to create any noise with so few fans.Not sure why but the young are deserting much quicker than us oldies.Mind you I have almost had enough,it really has reached the pits when we win and I go home pi$$ed off.Talking to the remaining loyal around me and there is general disbelief at how bad the football is.We are all in the 40-60 yr age group been and going all our lives,only habit is keeping us there.
exactly, nail hammer head hit

Jun 16, 2006
Knarf Reprah":2610d2fe said:
ealinggreen":2610d2fe said:
The Devonport end seems to be losing fans at a faster rate than anywhere else.It must be hard to create any noise with so few fans.Not sure why but the young are deserting much quicker than us oldies.Mind you I have almost had enough,it really has reached the pits when we win and I go home pi$$ed off.Talking to the remaining loyal around me and there is general disbelief at how bad the football is.We are all in the 40-60 yr age group been and going all our lives,only habit is keeping us there.

Less likely to have ST or to be asked to do DIY and/or visit garden centre if at home on a saturday afternoon

C

Cobi Budge.

The girls have done nothing wrong at all, an empty cold stadium full of bored football fans isn't the place for cheerleading though.

J

jannerjoe

I do believe plans are in motion for a new drummer especially after how dire Saturdays atmosphere was

Aug 4, 2011
A drum is just papering over the cracks. What next, bus down a load of Brighton fans to help create an atmosphere for us when the drum fails??

Jan 3, 2013
Stuart_C":3c93urz9 said:
Knarf Reprah":3c93urz9 said:
ealinggreen":3c93urz9 said:

Less likely to have ST or to be asked to do DIY and/or visit garden centre if at home on a saturday afternoon
Get a life and support Argo if u did there would be no need for a pathetic drum, nearly as bad as the appalling ENGLAND brass band

Nov 4, 2012
pafcluke97":acgobhho said:
Taking a drum tonight.

Top lad.

You gonna be bringing it every week?

We made more noise in the second half tonight than all the other home games excluding Exeter this season combined.

Anyone who moans is a miserable fart with nothing better to do.

Getting outsung by 90 Wycombe fans is far more embarrassing and cringey than a group of younger fans trying to create an atmosphere with the aid of a drum, which by the way, is something almost every set of fans has in the football league.

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Yep, atmosphere was decent tonight with the aid of your drum.

Whoever decided to taunt the keeper with whats the score at 3-1 was severely tempting fate though!

football-bet-data":2xd5cos4 said:
What next, bus down a load of Brighton fans to help create an atmosphere for us when the drum fails??
funny u should say that ... i was in midlands last week and went to join Seagulls away fans and watched them stuff Brewers.... their away following on a Tues was impressive and they had some funny songs too !!!

mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord,
he played for Plymouth Arglye and his name was __ __ __ *
Defenders thay all hate him for the goals that he did score
And the Greens go marching ON ON ON

Glory Glory Plymouth Argyle
And the Greens go marching ON ON ON

*( seagulls insert their 80's star Peter Ward / shame Tommy T or Reuben Reid doesnt rhyme with our good Lord !!! or should i say other way round !!)

to tune of yellow submarine
Number One is Reuban Reid, Number Two is Reuban Reid, Number three is Reuban Reid ..... [repeat to] Number elevan is Reuban Reid, We all live in a Reidy Wonderland, a Reidy Wonderland, a Reidy Wonderland etc

or Wootsy etc !

Build a Bonfire
Build a Bonfire
Put the City on the top
Throw _____ in the middle
and then burn the F***ing lot

Lets hope Swindon win and next few league games brings Fever back again

I'll see you all Saturday. I'll be singing in block 3 :scarf:

B

Ben Gifford

Thought we made a decent noise last night (considering the attendance) at the back of Block 3+4, especially the 2nd half when Luke started drumming.

How did we sound to everyone else out of interest?

Mar 29, 2011
Anyone thought of bringing flares? They add to the atmosphere too don't they....

One of those modern football things. Never needed before yet all of sudden they become a necessity.