Wembley ticket news (35,000 allocation - 34,023 sold) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Wembley ticket news (35,000 allocation - 34,023 sold)

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
jerryatricjanner":35ldbuyi said:
Surprised at the limit of 4 when there will be plenty of room. 9 of us want to go and obviously sit together but it looks like we will have to split into 3 x threes? I don't even know if I am on the database. Would I have had to buy a ticket online at some stage or phoned and collected at the box office. Is it a name, an address, a postcode or a card number they hold for you on the database? How many years back does the database go?

I think I saw somewhere tonight that all tickets will be posted and nothing will be done through the PAFC Box Office. Ticketmaster do the entire process but will use the club's data.

Jul 29, 2010
Surely the 'database' thing is only for members AND only if you want to book online. If you're phoning your order then surely you don't need to, right? ...or have I been whoosed :whoosh:

The general sale for you non members on Wednesday won't need registering anyway, I mean, how can you, you don't have a membership to register.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Lundan Cabbie":3py64vjm said:
jerryatricjanner":3py64vjm said:
Surprised at the limit of 4 when there will be plenty of room. 9 of us want to go and obviously sit together but it looks like we will have to split into 3 x threes? I don't even know if I am on the database. Would I have had to buy a ticket online at some stage or phoned and collected at the box office. Is it a name, an address, a postcode or a card number they hold for you on the database? How many years back does the database go?

I think I saw somewhere tonight that all tickets will be posted and nothing will be done through the PAFC Box Office. Ticketmaster do the entire process but will use the club's data.
Yes I understand that Lundan but it doesn't answer my questions unfortunately. Come on you know most things, I'm relying on you here.☺

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
X Isle":1rhkr6km said:
Surely the 'database' thing is only for members AND only if you want to book online. If you're phoning your order then surely you don't need to, right? ...or have I been whoosed :whoosh:

The general sale for you non members on Wednesday won't need registering anyway, I mean, how can you, you don't have a membership to register.
You don't have to be a member to be on the database, just a previous purchaser of a ticket surely?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
PilgrimLew":thry2y6x said:
Where are all the diehard fans sitting? We need to get together and try and create an atmosphere!

Unless Ticketmaster operate differently to SEE Tickets when selling Wembley tickets, you may not be able to choose your seats because they sell block by block. The only choice I have had in the past is which price category. Even though I knew where mates had tickets, I was unable to select the same block in order to sit even just near them.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I read that blocks 111 and 112 were designated singing areas if that's what you mean by diehard?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
jerryatricjanner":1gzgjcvd said:
Lundan Cabbie":1gzgjcvd said:
jerryatricjanner":1gzgjcvd said:

Yes I understand that Lundan but it doesn't answer my questions unfortunately. Come on you know most things, I'm relying on you here.☺

Whenever I have gone, I have had to deal with SEE Tickets. Unfortunately I am not sure if Ticketmaster operate the same protocols.

With SEE Tickets, to get nine tickets together you would need the details of three names on Argyle's database to enter on the same application, each of which would be able to claim up to 4 tickets.

Apr 6, 2009
Season tickets can buy 6 member so if I link with another we should get 12? Mine is linked to my account but my husband doesn't have an account as such online and as its season tickets for this coming season I don't know the membership number. How can I link his? Does anyone know?

Jul 29, 2010
In case I need it, where is this blessed database thingy then?

I've always used the phone with Argyle, can't stand dealing with computers :furious:

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
X Isle":2r13zmjt said:
In case I need it, where is this blessed database thingy then?

I've always used the phone with Argyle, can't stand dealing with computers :furious:
If you've bought tickets off argyle before via the box office and they have your details on record, then you're on the database.

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
Are the FL giving 35k to Acc or Wim.? Do they only want a 45k tops attendance? Acc ave home crowd is 1300 and Wim 2000. Give Argyle more tickets FFS.