Wembley ticket news (35,000 allocation - 34,023 sold) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Wembley ticket news (35,000 allocation - 34,023 sold)

T

Tim Chown

stephennandlal":263hvxg6 said:
I think that if you create an account for someone else and link them, that may allow you to purchase eight? Four to each person?

By link I mean add to your network on the eticketing website

Trouble is, to create an account you need to get on to the eticketing site, which will be very busy with people actually buying tickets... hey ho.

Tim

T

Tim Chown

GreenMatt":izpmnox8 said:
X Isle":izpmnox8 said:
In case I need it, where is this blessed database thingy then?

I've always used the phone with Argyle, can't stand dealing with computers :furious:
If you've bought tickets off argyle before via the box office and they have your details on record, then you're on the database.

If you can log in at http://www.eticketing.co.uk/pafc then you have an account.

I'm assuming that at 9am today members can log in there (after queuing for a while!) and buy up to 6 each. And that at 9am on Wednesday non-members can log in and buy up to 4 each.

As I said above though, to create an account you need to get to the eticketing site, which is now only accessible via the queueing system. Catch 22 ;)

Tim

Nov 9, 2008
Here is most likely not the place but if you don't try your luck you'll never know. Is there any ST holder who is only going to be buying 2x tickets today. I know I only have to wait until Wednesday as a non St holder but i would really like they've able to go into the "singing section" the atmosphere there would be amazing and I presume with only 3 blocks that will sell out before Wednesday. Thanks if anyone can.

T

Tim Chown

IJN":3tc0w1vv said:
They will, this is the initial allocation.

Record League 2 playoff final attendance: 61,589 – Bristol Rovers vs Shrewsbury Town (Final, 2007)

Which is around 28,500 under capacity!

Were it a final with Pompey it might be a sell-out, but with Wimbledon or Accrington, well...

Tim

Mar 3, 2012
VerdeMax":1ekygqjv said:
My account is linked and definitely works but it is saying that I don't have correct permissions

Same! apparently i dont have access to tickets but im a white member?

May 8, 2011
just been online and bought 5 tickets, no problems at all.
You don't have to give the details of the other people.

A

ArgyleGarg0yle

liamkite1":388nbmrh said:
VerdeMax":388nbmrh said:
My account is linked and definitely works but it is saying that I don't have correct permissions

Same! apparently i dont have access to tickets but im a white member?

This is my problem. I'm not sure I've done it correctly. Can you confirm you have definitely linked it to your white membership.