Wembley ticket news (35,000 allocation - 34,023 sold) | Page 73 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Wembley ticket news (35,000 allocation - 34,023 sold)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I suppose that's an effort to sell stuff away from Kingston. It must be a bugger for them.

Do you know whether there is lot of local interest in Kington WNG?

M

Monkey Nuts

Kevin_Dacombe":luh60v11 said:
Many people have some of them, me included due to unforeseen circumstances to one of our group. The thing is, the vast majority of those few hundred (because that's probably all it is) have been resold.
Can't really disagree with any of that. You're quite possibly right, and hopefully you are.

West Norwood Green

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 3, 2004
IJN":yxbiff3r said:
I suppose that's an effort to sell stuff away from Kingston. It must be a bugger for them.

Do you know whether there is lot of local interest in Kington WNG?

I'm afraid I don't know either way Ian but I have been in that Wimbledon shopping centre before when they have had club functions like new strip unveilings and similar. It seems the 'heart' of the club is still v much in Wimbledon itself and if their plans come to fruition then it won't be long before they are back playing there.

Nov 2, 2004
Monkey Nuts":h08jjpav said:
Given the quite obscene amount of people on social media selling tickets that they no longer need, how many people out of the 34,000 sold, will actually be sat in the stands on Monday.
Haven't really been keeping a count, but I reckon I've seen hundreds of tickets being flogged for one reason or another.

Strange post,even if 500 are for sale (which is unlikely).33,500 will be sat in seats.What point exactly are you trying to make.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The Duke":2iztef7j said:
Yeh why have Hull not sold out?

I heard today that the new membership scheme as no concussion for kids or OAPS. I would imagine that has something to do with it.

C

Cobi Budge.

Hull have also been to Wembley a couple of times recently, I guess the 'novelty' for those who aren't devout fans has worn off a little.

Still quite poor mind you.

Jun 16, 2006
Bristol
To be fair, looking at the prices of Championship final I don't think it's that surprising. People rightly point out Plymouth is a low wage area, but Hull is no better.