Wembley ticket news (35,000 allocation - 34,023 sold) | Page 74 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Wembley ticket news (35,000 allocation - 34,023 sold)

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
I was surprised at Hulls ticket sales, dig a little deeper and it's more understandable; 1. Been to Wembley recently 2. Ticket prices 3. Both Hull and Hull KR Playing on the same day 4. The desperation of getting into the premier league is not quite the same as they were in it last year.
All in all 27K probably isn't that bad.

Mar 14, 2009
What about the 17:30 kick off.

If that was us it would cause headaches to get back to Plymouth by certain means of transport, eg trains.

I think Hull are not happy with the way the club is run. I mean this guy wanted to change it from Hull City to Tigers. Yet without his money they would not have premier league football.

Talk about having to sell your soul.

N

NorfolkGreen

Dalton Is God":2sw4zw56 said:
51,277 at the game today, looks like our match will have a bigger attendance.

What was Saturday's attendance, could we be the highest of the weekend?

Dec 3, 2005
Just looked closely at the 2 tickets I have bought - one adult at £48 and one child at £24

But BOTH tickets say 'concession' in the bottom left-hand corner, although the price on each one says £48.

Anyone have similar on there tickets - worried that I have 2 concession tickets!!

Dec 3, 2005
GreensOnScreen":13o21oam said:
I think they're all like that djg, mine certainly are.

Thanks for that - just printing off my 'confirmation' e-mail just in case.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

T

Tynan's Dad

djg145":2d0xs9u5 said:
Just looked closely at the 2 tickets I have bought - one adult at £48 and one child at £24

But BOTH tickets say 'concession' in the bottom left-hand corner, although the price on each one says £48.

Anyone have similar on there tickets - worried that I have 2 concession tickets!!

Mine are the same. I think the little bit in the corner is meant to have been ripped off for concessions. Presumably they can all be used as adult tickets as it's not been torn off.

Apr 30, 2011
Metal_Green_Mickey":3p30t7qw said:
What about the 17:30 kick off.

If that was us it would cause headaches to get back to Plymouth by certain means of transport, eg trains.

I think Hull are not happy with the way the club is run. I mean this guy wanted to change it from Hull City to Tigers. Yet without his money they would not have premier league football.

Talk about having to sell your soul.

Still probably easier to get back to Hull on a Saturday evening than get back to Plymouth on a bank holiday.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Dalton Is God":1agfp8pl said:
51,277 at the game today, looks like our match will have a bigger attendance.

Was by the ground pre match yesterday and it was phenomenal to see so many people taking in the prematch atmosphere. To think that later today we'll better that in numbers is insane.

Was also caught against the hordes of Millwall "fans" leaving 10/15 minutes before the end of the game yesterday. I thought evacuation Home Park could be bad, but this was nuts!!

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
djg145":y01uwlk0 said:

There are no gatemen. Scan and go through. I've often wondered if I might as well have just bought concession tickets as there seems no checks upon entry.