West Brom match thread | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

West Brom match thread

Aug 12, 2010
South Wales
West Brom's friendly at PSV Eindhoven for 23rd July has been called off on advice of Dutch Police.
West Brom described it as, I quote " a dissapointing end to pre season preparations."
Not taking us seriously ?
They might be less inclined to field a B team at Home Park now.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
ghost of hughie reed":2sqzfxpr said:
West Brom's friendly at PSV Eindhoven for 23rd July has been called off on advice of Dutch Police.
West Brom described it as, I quote " a dissapointing end to pre season preparations."
Not taking us seriously ?
They might be less inclined to field a B team at Home Park now.
According to their website they were always sending their first team:

WBA

Dec 3, 2005
Why is the game kicking off at 17:30, seems odd time for a friendly and with WBA staying in Devon to play Torquay on the Monday.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Andrew_Holcombe":1xvumm3p said:
A friend of mine who is a big baggies fan is bringing down a minibus full and asked me to recommend a good curry house in Plymouth, Not too formal but good quality grub. I believe the Cafe Indya used to be good but don't know about now. Any suggestions ??

Cafe India is very good, as is the Jaipur Palace and The Shapla on the Ridgeway. Nibhana is hit and miss, takeaways are loosely prepared and eating in can be carnage, especially when busy. Avoid the Mombay Brasserie and the Gurkha (formerly Ganges)

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Anyone want to join me in the Plonker of the Week club? I rolled up at 2.40 thinking, where is everyone?

May 16, 2005
Elburton
Andrew_Holcombe":u2v5v6zy said:
A friend of mine who is a big baggies fan is bringing down a minibus full and asked me to recommend a good curry house in Plymouth, Not too formal but good quality grub. I believe the Cafe Indya used to be good but don't know about now. Any suggestions ??

Jaipur Palace, no question.

Feb 2, 2007
What crowd is expected for this- should be a decent game! Can't make it today but weirdly looking forward to next Saturday. Probably need some catharsis post-Wombley

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Anyone want to join me in the Plonker of the Week club? I rolled up at 2.40 thinking, where is everyone?

No plonker from me that`s called getting yourself prepared, getting ready for new season you are eager, you are enthused, you are anxious,....mmmmmm you are early. :scarf: :scarf:

Andrew_Holcombe":ynq7qcxx said:

The Eastern Eye in Notte Street used to be a good craic after Argyle games in the past !!

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
If it's the cafe indiya in Stoke them I wouldn't personally recommend it. Found the korma far too sweet like syrup and the bhuna was very bland. Had heartburn thorough the night. Next day I emailed them and no reply. Emailed again the day after and still no reply.

Staying with the tried, trusted and very tasty nabana from Crownhill. Faultless everyone.

Jan 7, 2013
Andrew_Holcombe":1grwkoob said:
I don't often have curry but folk at work say the Nibana in Crownhill Village is the best in Plymouth.