West Brom match thread | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

West Brom match thread

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Undefeated pre-season, now lets go for undefeated season.

Oct 14, 2015
Undefeated all pre-season friendlies is a great confidence boost for the real stuff from next week.....

Some good feedback from those at the game, thank you...

Sure the negative posters will find something to moan about ........

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
We were very solid and compact 2nd half. Defended well as a team. Very encouraging.

Nov 4, 2012
Akos Bubacksy":s5120bqx said:
Anyone else think bulvitis gets a hard time from other argyle players?

And the fans. Well atleast the knobhead next to me. Slated him at every opportunity.

Good result though and we more than held our own.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Very encouraging pre season all round. Now for the real action. Let's hope Christian Walton gets back ache.

Feb 23, 2008
Good result and team performance but I think argyle got caught out with the size of the crowd they were expecting.

Massive queues to even collect pre booked tickets, up to the top of the players car park, I'd imagine a fair few people missed the kick off.

Understandably the club shop was rammed too.

Kiosks were sold out of most drinks ten/fifteen mins before half time too with people moaning about it being typical Argyle etc.

Kind of marred a decent evenings football but quite optimistic for the new season, thought we'd struggle without Nelson and McHugh but we look quite tidy and compact.

Think we might have a few sulkers in the side though, be interesting to see how that plays out....

Sep 27, 2008
south devon
As an aside..a big thanks to Ottawa Green for all of the updates at each and every one of our matches. It means a lot for those of us who'd love to get there, but can't.

Feb 15, 2005
Plymouth
So much to be pleased about. Why on earth did Cambridge unload the classy Spencer? We looked strong in every department I felt. Good strength throughout the squad. How is Adams going to pacify those that don't get a regular game is a problem, with so many deserving a start.