Which Members can't get tickets? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Which Members can't get tickets?

S

swendies

Just to say, and I`m not boasting, but I`ve just bought 2 tickets for extra seating online after trying all day. The seats were listed under Mayflower XS or something like that.Go to Liverpool tickets, look for available tickets and you should find them listed. Good luck.

I'm a BGL member trying to get a ticket for my mates, both of whom have followed Argyle all their lives (both Swilly boys), but always POTD. Would love to be able to get them into this one.

I've never bought tickets online, always at the window, but my records are on file. Online doesn't allow for BGL members, despite the PAFC website saying that I'm eligible.

(Apologies, just read the original post. I didn't see the ST holder bit). Mind you, the website does say I'm eligible, I just can't get to Plymouth to stand in a line.

Apr 8, 2013
I just ordered 17 tickets all for green members and offered £20 and £35 tickets - I imagine cheaper must be the wooden ones in front of boxes

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Can I assume you no longer need my services matey? I was waiting for your PM. :thumbs:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Right then another ten minutes and I'll send my E mail off.

Obviously a lot of people have managed to get them in the last few hours which is great.

No member should miss out that's for sure.

:scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I got that Gary you're in the E mail. :thumbup:

This was a club led initiative by the way. They wanted to ensure that no one is missed.

:scarf:

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
Ian I've just managed (22:30) to sort my ticket as tickets are available to buy online for the Mayflower seating. Sorry for messing you around but thank you once again!

GREEN ARMY!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
No problems mate, when you get the call in the morning just tell them you've managed to get one.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ian:

I followed the other posts, got back in last night (late!) got two tickets.
Did it out of sheer bloodymindedness tbh and not to be beaten by a bliddy compooter - I know you'll understand that thinking!!

So when the Club contact me I'll tell them I'm sorted. :thumbs:

But: just thank you really really thank you for your efforts, your thoughtfulness and (the main 'beef') for listening; to not just me but us, the Green Army Family some of whom felt yesterday as though 'Mummy and Daddy' (The Club) were unjustifiably punishing us when we had tried to be good all day!! (or 53 years+ whichever way!)

I really did spend far too much of my day yesterday staring at a screen slackjawed.

Thanks also to all and anyone at the Club who have worked so hard on this.

I'll close with apologies to anyone I upset or irritated with my whinginess yesterday. Sorry all.

Anyway onwards and upwards, as Sherlock would say (In more, longer words): The Game Is On!! :scarf: