White membership | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

White membership

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
We didn't pay it last year and the club didn't notify us of the changes this year. We have already paid the price they asked for our tickets so they are charging us extra to redeem our goods. I know my 6 games for the season so will collect for all at the same time

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Gloucester Green":1tfkb07i said:
We didn't pay it last year and the club didn't notify us of the changes this year. We have already paid the price they asked for our tickets so they are charging us extra to redeem our goods. I know my 6 games for the season so will collect for all at the same time

It's down to Ticketmaster, the AFT have just clarified this with Martyn Starnes. I suppose we were lucky to get away with it over the last few seasons.

C

Coatsey8

So, just bought white membership how do I now purchase a ticket using it? I click on the seat I want then gives me the usual options? Adult 20 quid + 1.35 booking fee.

The only option it gives me and only paying the booking fee is over 65 white + 1.35 fee. But over 65 isn't the membership I purchased.

P

Positively Green

Not sure - but - EITHER wait until tomorrow and ring the Box Office to order your ticket (presumably for the Newport game) you MAY have an additional charge OR turn up on the day and get a ticket when there SHOULD be no charge. I am pretty sure now I have given alternatives someone will prove me wrong but you should get an answer either way.

C

Coatsey8

thanks for reply - just logged back in and the option has now become available

C

Coatsey8

so just bought tickets online for Newport and Exeter at home using membership and wasn't charged any fees