Wigan away | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Wigan away

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ade the green":1knmdrfz said:
Wigan will fill their boots. What is our record defeat? At some point this season we will have double figures put past us while we will only register two corners to have anything to cheer.

Song'o to have the early bath tomorrow.
Record defeat is 9-0 away to Stoke City. Can't see that being beaten any time soon.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Whatever the score I look forward to Dereks fantastical post match summary - always guaranteed to be more exciting than the actual game. For a guy who doesn't drink he has some quite vivid hallucinations... I'm certain we should have been 5 up at half time in most games, if only Nadir Ciftci hadn't had to climb the mountain of doom and fend off an army of goblins on his way towards goal

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
up_the_line":322jmvi9 said:
Whatever the score I look forward to Dereks fantastical post match summary - always guaranteed to be more exciting than the actual game. For a guy who doesn't drink he has some quite vivid hallucinations... I'm certain we should have been 5 up at half time in most games, if only Nadir Ciftci hadn't had to climb the mountain of doom and fend off an army of goblins on his way towards goal

You don't normally make me laugh UTL, but this did.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
oldage":2erk072o said:
Got to be odds, we won't score 1.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Feb 2, 2007
2-1 to Wigan with the Latics scoring a 96th minute winner through a self-sabotaging Jamie Ness own goal, distracted by Will Grigg actually setting himself on fire, he smashes a 30 yard screamer past Sokolik who has been played in goal, in a move described by Derek as "common sense".

Carey misses an open goal in the 97th min and Ciftci, Carey and Wylde are then sent off for an impromtu can-can in front of the delighted Green Army. The ref tries to join in and is then rounded on by the trio and the 4th official has to wield the cards.

Dave Whelan offers to buy Argyle for "pure comedy value" and the board humbly accept

Derek says we deserved something out of the game, whilst conducting his post match interview in the shower.

He resigns on the way past Oldham and Gordon Sparks takes over as Manager with immediate effect. He appoints Taribo West as Assistant and everything just gets better.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
KCJ":3daisefx said:
Only reading between the lines from comments posted elsewhere on this site but does this now mean that with Carey back on Tuesday a opportunity of playing away from home should not be a problem.
:lol:

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Ade the green":3u6abyp6 said:
Wigan will fill their boots. What is our record defeat? At some point this season we will have double figures put past us while we will only register two corners to have anything to cheer.

Song'o to have the early bath tomorrow.
Actually, I think it will be DA. He and Cook apparently can't stand each other - cue fireworks on the touchline and Adams being sent to the stands. :silent:

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
nick_PASTIE":2rl6p3j2 said:
2-1 to Wigan with the Latics scoring a 96th minute winner through a self-sabotaging Jamie Ness own goal, distracted by Will Grigg actually setting himself on fire, he smashes a 30 yard screamer past Sokolik who has been played in goal, in a move described by Derek as "common sense".

Carey misses an open goal in the 97th min and Ciftci, Carey and Wylde are then sent off for an impromtu can-can in front of the delighted Green Army. The ref tries to join in and is then rounded on by the trio and the 4th official has to wield the cards.

Dave Whelan offers to buy Argyle for "pure comedy value" and the board humbly accept

Derek says we deserved something out of the game, whilst conducting his post match interview in the shower.

He resigns on the way past Oldham and Gordon Sparks takes over as Manager with immediate effect. He appoints Taribo West as Assistant and everything just gets better.
Welwyn Pilgrim":2rl6p3j2 said:
Nick Pastie...cheered me up as I entered the dentist

He's cheered me up for going to Wigan tonight Welwyn, my equivalent of going to the Dentist's. :thumbup: :crazy: :thumbup: