Yeovil Tickets | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Yeovil Tickets

Jan 6, 2004
Patrik":9z4qvob8 said:
Tongham89":9z4qvob8 said:
Hoping this gets to general sale myself. Not to bad a trip midweek and want to visit the Glastonbury festival site on the way. whats it like for a drink and some food before the game ?
The Arrow pub on the housing estate across the road is good, food and drink on par with Wetherspoons prices and dispotentially it being packed I got served almost immediately upon going to the bar each time.
Absolutely nothing at the ground bar a burger van in the caged area behind the goal and no cover at all and that's absolutely all there is. Turnstiles didn't open until 7:20 last season and they searched everyone so took quite a while to get in, wasn't in my seat until 7:40.

There was also a mobile bar selling beer cider etc outside the ground as I recall but it was so friggin cold the queue for coffee was longer...

KCJ

Nov 23, 2011
Can confirm that last season no Argyle fans were allowed into the beer tent. The Arrow is ideal but is a fair walk from the ground.

Jan 6, 2004
Patrik":2ldu630n said:
Green_Flash":2ldu630n said:
Patrik":2ldu630n said:
Tongham89":2ldu630n said:
Hoping this gets to general sale myself. Not to bad a trip midweek and want to visit the Glastonbury festival site on the way. whats it like for a drink and some food before the game ?
The Arrow pub on the housing estate across the road is good, food and drink on par with Wetherspoons prices and dispotentially it being packed I got served almost immediately upon going to the bar each time.
Absolutely nothing at the ground bar a burger van in the caged area behind the goal and no cover at all and that's absolutely all there is. Turnstiles didn't open until 7:20 last season and they searched everyone so took quite a while to get in, wasn't in my seat until 7:40.

There was also a mobile bar selling beer cider etc outside the ground as I recall but it was so friggin cold the queue for coffee was longer...
As far as I know their bouncers stop away fans from entering their beer tent, I've never been allowed in there dispite the sign saying "all welcome"

It wasn't a beer tent exactly it was temporary bar/trailer outside the away end. Maybe it was the season before last -cannot remember - it was a freezing night anyway.

Oct 16, 2016
Any news regarding Yeovil yet? appreciate this is a side issue at preent and the office is slightly busy but I'm away on business for the next couple of weeks so need to sort my brief

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
My last visit to Huish Park was when Stevie Crawford scored that wonder goal, where he dribbled past the entire Yeovil team from the Halfway line
That was the last time i saw Argyle live. (Apart from my little trip to Wembley last year)

May 14, 2016
metroace":17rlw3h8 said:
Perhaps they think it may now take place on the Saturday instead.

I don't think many Yeovil or Doncaster fans would be happy about that!

May 8, 2011
On sale to Green Members from 9:30 Friday 20th January, white members from 9:30 Tuesday 24th and general sale from 9:30 Thursday 26th.

Nov 16, 2006
I went on line to check when Yeovil tickets were available, and I was surprised to see that they can be purchased a few weeks after the match has ended .. who checks this stuff !!

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
9:31 and they arent there online yet......