Yeovil Tickets | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Yeovil Tickets

Jan 9, 2006
soccerpilgrim":24x9y3v0 said:
Spion Kopter":24x9y3v0 said:
Is it likely that all away tickets for this fixture will be taken up by green and white members with none available for general sale??

Possible, but I don't remember this being the case last season. Was a really good following in the end.

It was a sell out last year before it was rearranged.

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
tony9i9i9i":25ocg20q said:
soccerpilgrim":25ocg20q said:
Spion Kopter":25ocg20q said:
Is it likely that all away tickets for this fixture will be taken up by green and white members with none available for general sale??

Possible, but I don't remember this being the case last season. Was a really good following in the end.

It was a sell out last year before it was rearranged.

.....and after it was arranged too.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
It must have reached general sale last year, though, as I had tickets and I'm not a ST holder or member. Hopefully it will this year as well ...

Dec 17, 2016
Will be going to this one. As a current white member, I'm currently waiting for ticket purchasing rights to come into action tomorrow.

However, my brother who usually buys a white membership, but hasn't been able to this season for personal reasons, including working away from home, would like to go to this match with me.

Is there anyone on here who has either a green or white membership and who isn't going to the away match at Yeovil and who wouldn't mind me buying a ticket online for my brother and assigning the ticket to your online membership no.?

Otherwise, I may need to run the gauntlet of waiting for tickets to be released on general sale, so that we can sit together at the match, but with the obvious risk of missing out myself if all tickets are purchased by members and consequently none are available for general sale.......

Please PM me if you are able to help......

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Spion Kopter":1v8ff91k said:
Will be going to this one. As a current white member, I'm currently waiting for ticket purchasing rights to come into action tomorrow.

However, my brother who usually buys a white membership, but hasn't been able to this season for personal reasons, including working away from home, would like to go to this match with me.

Is there anyone on here who has either a green or white membership and who isn't going to the away match at Yeovil and who wouldn't mind me buying a ticket online for my brother and assigning the ticket to your online membership no.?

Otherwise, I may need to run the gauntlet of waiting for tickets to be released on general sale, so that we can sit together at the match, but with the obvious risk of missing out myself if all tickets are purchased by members and consequently none are available for general sale.......

Terracing for most of the away end so you won't need to worry about getting adjacent seats! (Unless you specificly need the seated section, of course - can't remember how much of that we had last year)

Dec 17, 2016
warney":35raqkie said:
Spion Kopter":35raqkie said:

Terracing for most of the away end so you won't need to worry about getting adjacent seats! (Unless you specificly need the seated section, of course - can't remember how much of that we had last year)

Thanks warney!!

Yes, of course, you're right....why didn't I remember it is terraced in the away end?? (After all, I was there last season :doh: )

Only hope there are tickets still available through general sale, so my brother can get a ticket too!!

Mar 8, 2016
Should be a handful that reach general sale I would have thought, Iam hoping to pick one up to. If not I will just sit in the home end. When do they go on general sale?

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Army green":2hut0ym5 said:
Should be a handful that reach general sale I would have thought, Iam hoping to pick one up to. If not I will just sit in the home end. When do they go on general sale?
I would think more than a handful on general sale with it being an evening game.