Yeovil Tickets | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Yeovil Tickets

Mar 8, 2016
memory man":48f9k31b said:
Army green":48f9k31b said:
Should be a handful that reach general sale I would have thought, Iam hoping to pick one up to. If not I will just sit in the home end. When do they go on general sale?
I would think more than a handful on general sale with it being an evening game.

Yeah you're probably right, I wouldn't be surprised if it sold out when it does go on general sale though.

A

ArgyleBoyJosh

Tickets bought and i didn't have to wait 2 hours for this one!!

Jan 9, 2006
Ponty":3w21463y said:
I'm hoping it's pay on the gate.

I don't think it will be. We could off forgot general sale if it had been a Saturday, we might have a chance with it being mid week, but I think you will have to buy before the game and hope the tickets are posted on time.

I only manage a few games a season, but I think after missing the Liverpool games and not being sure of this one etc, the lesson is clear, get a white membership next year, if I don't make 6 home games, hard lines:)

T9i.

katkin":2lcexn6a said:
I got tickets today. Barely any sitting but plenty of standing left at present

Was the same last year, lots of older season ticket holders wanting the undercover seating. The rest in the uncovered terrace, was a lovely still evening last year and because the terrace was packed it didn't feel that cold either.

Jul 29, 2012
If you decide to go late it's not a problem. Last year I decided the day before. I bought through PAFC and before kickoff collected from Yeovil's ticket collection booth which is located away from the turnstiles/ticketing purchasing booths .Strange that Yeovil have one and we don't- it must have been there when Martin Stearns was their Chief exec.

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
Stiffler":1q3h577v said:
Shankster":1q3h577v said:
Anybody driving up from Plymouth with a spare space as managed to get day off .?

I am BUT there's a bit of a catch......
Shankster":1q3h577v said:
Anybody driving up from Plymouth with a spare space as managed to get day off .?

......waiting! ;)

You have to strap yourself to the roof rack!

Oct 16, 2016
Stiffler":31xplwkl said:
Shankster":31xplwkl said:

Shankster":31xplwkl said:

......waiting! ;)

Free journey there and back for you but I have to go to Bath first (early morn) taking two others with me.

They get a day in Bath on the ale, I finish work at the Uni early on then 30 miles down to Yeovil and back then
Plymouth after the match

....offers there (don't want any petrol money etc.)

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Just rang to book tickets for this, got to number 1 in the queue after 25 minutes of waiting and the line went dead, good to see things have changed since the Liverpool game!