Yeovil Tickets | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Yeovil Tickets

L

Leopold

:problem: Is it probable that we will sell out our allocation, or will there be some tickets for standees available on the gate?
Am forced to plan at short notice, so am hoping that -bottom line- I can turn up and purchase a matchday ticket just before kickoff!
GO GREENS!
Leopold.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
jespafc":1xpivv0m said:
Are standing tickets still available?

Yes they still are available

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Anyone purchased a ticket since the original game got moved? If so does yours still have the original date of fixture on the ticket? Just picked mine up and it is dated for the 7th what was the original fixture date.

P

Positively Green

Argyleloyal87":3sk3b3vu said:
Anyone purchased a ticket since the original game got moved? If so does yours still have the original date of fixture on the ticket? Just picked mine up and it is dated for the 7th what was the original fixture date.

Yes, our tickets bought last Monday and they have Saturday January 7th on them.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Positively Green":1f1l9exh said:
Argyleloyal87":1f1l9exh said:

Yes, our tickets bought last Monday and they have Saturday January 7th on them.

Cheers for reply, wanted to make sure it hasn't been a mix up and didn't ask ticket office when collected because need see it till I got home ha ha

Apr 15, 2015
I have a spare seat ticket and am also open to lift sharing- pm me if interested in either option.

Edit - ticket now gone but one or 2 spaces in car still possible.

Sep 23, 2005
Weather forecast doesn't look very promising with heavy rain today and tomorrow and even periods on Tuesday. The pitch is vulnerable, as we know from bitter experience and that open terrace ain't much fun in the wet. Fingers crossed then.

Jul 8, 2016
I have a seating ticket for tonight's game at £20, father not well enough to attend. Cheers
Seating area covered so for a while you won't get wet!!