Yeovil Tickets | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Yeovil Tickets

Apr 6, 2009
yesterday nearly all sitting had gone but plenty of standing. i would think a lot of the standing will go today however

Aug 24, 2011
I expect a sell out today, just got mine, no seating available to buy online.

Any ideas what we have been allocated?

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Majesticmacc":1v2zu5hs said:

Same here. Got mine for the terracing. Let's hope there are no muppets with smoke bombs this year!

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
warney":4vg5dzlr said:
Majesticmacc":4vg5dzlr said:

Same here. Got mine for the terracing. Let's hope there are no muppets with smoke bombs this year!

Ah smoke bombs, reminds me of queueing for Anfield a Bird walking up and down the line saying words to the effect of sniffer dogs will be there in a minute and if you are caught with One you won't be watching the match! Muppet in the next Q across doesn't believe her and K9 sniffs something out and he gets lifted by the old bill. I wonder if you actually got in to see the match or not? A bit like allocated seating the Muppets think they can do what they want.

Dec 17, 2016
Just tried to buy a Yeovil away ticket online now it is on general sale. After proceeding to checkout the site would not let me enter my debit or credit card no. to complete the purchase. Ended up having to telephone the ticket office and buy on there!! When I mentioned the online ticketing problem was met with blank indifference, not " oh, we'll try to sort that out immediately, thanks for letting us know". Same old bleddy useless Argyle....they really haven't learnt anything at all from the previous ticketing debacles!!!!
:furious:

A

ArgyleBoyJosh

Spion Kopter":11fot4kw said:
Just tried to buy a Yeovil away ticket online now it is on general sale. After proceeding to checkout the site would not let me enter my debit or credit card no. to complete the purchase. Ended up having to telephone the ticket office and buy on there!! When I mentioned the online ticketing problem was met with blank indifference, not " oh, we'll try to sort that out immediately, thanks for letting us know". Same old bleddy useless Argyle....they really haven't learnt anything at all from the previous ticketing debacles!!!!

I just bought a few more about half hour ago and all worked ok. You sure you have entered all the correct details and ticked the term&co box?

A

argyle dude

I rung at 0900 when box office opened only to be told they didn't go on general sale until 0930. Odd, but whatever. Rang back at 0930, joined at 2 in the queue and all done and dusted with in 7 minutes, including listening to the boring recorded message at the start.

Dec 17, 2016
ArgyleBoyJosh":1b0c85n9 said:
Spion Kopter":1b0c85n9 said:

I just bought a few more about half hour ago and all worked ok. You sure you have entered all the correct details and ticked the term&co box?

Yes, I'm sure......I never got to the Review Order stage when you need to tick the Terms and conditions box.....

However, having already got my ticket over the telephone, I have just been back into the online ticketing site and although there is still a problem for me in entering the card number and security number details, I am able to enter the details of the name on the card! However, what I found was, if I enter the card number or security number in the field that is meant for the name on the card and then copy those numbers and paste them in the appropriate fields that previously wouldn't accept what I was tying, it actually accepts them!! And I can then proceed to the review order stage.

I've never had this problem before, so am mystified why it has happened this time around.....at least I'll know what to do if the same thing happens again when I am trying to buy tickets in the future!

Has anybody else found they have this same problem - I'd be curious to know if it is not only me??? I am beginning to think it is some anomaly with my own computer.....

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
John Cooper":3a31tccv said:
warney":3a31tccv said:
Majesticmacc":3a31tccv said:

Ah smoke bombs, reminds me of queueing for Anfield a Bird walking up and down the line saying words to the effect of sniffer dogs will be there in a minute and if you are caught with One you won't be watching the match! Muppet in the next Q across doesn't believe her and K9 sniffs something out and he gets lifted by the old bill. I wonder if you actually got in to see the match or not? A bit like allocated seating the Muppets think they can do what they want.

You just couldn't help yourself, could you?

Apr 8, 2013
I would like to go to this one but have been let down is anyone driving from Plymouth who has a spare seat would like to offer a fellow fan a lift it would be much appreciated. will obviously contribute to petrol and a beer :0