First image of the new kit | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

First image of the new kit

Your first impression of the new home shirt?

• I like it

Votes: 60 69.0%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 15 17.2%

• Total voters
Jul 21, 2016
Oh definitely, it's a Decent way of making some extra money. Plus there's more choice if you don't like certain kits.

Aug 9, 2011
Whiddon down
How do people find the sizing comes up on the Puma shirts?

I am a large normally occasionally XL in some things.

Is it skinny fit so go up a size or true size to best bet L.

Also excuse the question but how are the superstore with returns if I did need to go up or down?

Jun 27, 2019
Brigga":37xaauzx said:

Also excuse the question but how are the superstore with returns if I did need to go up or down?

I've always found Puma to run small, and the new shirt definitely looks skin tight!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Strangely enough, the retro ones come up very small too.

Think Iā€™ll get another of them and then see what the away shirt is like.

smudja

āœ… Evergreen
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Brigga":2k4q5zmq said:

Never had a problem returning anything to the club and they have sorted things out to Germany cyprus and some islands down south. They include a return slip anyway.

They won't exchange anything personalised names numbers Efl badges etc

Puma and retro shirts seem smaller so ho a size up

Lundan Cabbie

āšŖļø Pasoti Visitor āšŖļø
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Brigga":36jzgr0l said:

Puma's Pro fit shirts should be avoided unless you're built like Christiano Ronaldo. Even the XXL is tapered at the waist. For Puma Standard fit shirts, definitely go up at least one size.

May 26, 2015
I really like this kit. Correct blend of Green, then Black, then White. Only minor quibbles are tops of the socks which should be same colour as shirt and don't think black on shoulders is necessary. Like the button.

Big fan of the new home shirt. The club doing a great job with the kits and marketing in general over the last few seasons, to be commended. :clap:

On a side note, has anybody seen the Mayflower 400 ā€œblackoutā€ third kit doing the rounds on Twitter? An absolute thing of beauty. Sure it would sell out in a matter of hours if they were able to release something that slick (Dortmund and Puma pulled it off with their special edition blackout kit earlier this season). Iā€™m sure the club must have something lined up for the quartercentenary, particularly with mention of ā€œthree kitsā€ and the transatlantic Simon Hallett link.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
HongKongGreen":3ldb7ptq said:
has anybody seen the Mayflower 400 ā€œblackoutā€ third kit doing the rounds on Twitter? An absolute thing of beauty. Sure it would sell out in a matter of hours if they were able to release something that slick (Dortmund and Puma pulled it off with their special edition blackout kit earlier this season). Iā€™m sure the club must have something lined up for the quartercentenary, particularly with mention of ā€œthree kitsā€ and the transatlantic Simon Hallett link.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=111349 :thumbup:

IJN":1sthel50 said:
HongKongGreen":1sthel50 said:
has anybody seen the Mayflower 400 ā€œblackoutā€ third kit doing the rounds on Twitter? An absolute thing of beauty. Sure it would sell out in a matter of hours if they were able to release something that slick (Dortmund and Puma pulled it off with their special edition blackout kit earlier this season). Iā€™m sure the club must have something lined up for the quartercentenary, particularly with mention of ā€œthree kitsā€ and the transatlantic Simon Hallett link.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=111349 :thumbup:

Aha, thank you!