First image of the new kit | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

First image of the new kit

Your first impression of the new home shirt?

• I like it

Votes: 60 69.0%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 15 17.2%

• Total voters

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think it's a classic looking kit, not mad keen on the darkness of the green but it's oozes class in my book. Sometimes less is more.

I would imagine this one will sell well for many reasons, not least because Argyle fans will understandably see this as a way of the club earning revenue whilst there's nothing coming through the gates.

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I`m not particularly enamoured with the colour but have just placed an order purely to support my club.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Opening day sales is up 185% from last year and 68% year before

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
Last season I thought the white banding on the sleeves spoilt a decent kit. The embellishments this time of the single button and black shoulder area I think are fine. I had to smile at the marketing bull**** , sounded like a trainee marketing guru had got carried away trying to impress his bosses !

Jun 27, 2019
Not sure what names to go for on the back of my boys' kits. One wants Sarcevic and the other wants Cooper... :think:

Am I right in thinking the only players guaranteed to be with us next season are Edwards, Moore, Telford and M Cooper?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Without a doubt that’s why. However the market is there obviously.

I bought the 3rd shirt last season and if it’s as nice as that FB one, I’ll very probably buy this one as well.

It’s all about supporting our club at the moment. For those that can that is. :scarf: