Bradford match day thread | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradford match day thread

L

London green 94

2 - 0 argyle easy as that .... looking forward to a good game and crowd 11500

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
3-1 win in front of 11849.

Oct 14, 2015
My journey from Herts started at 0400 this morning which involved a coach replacement service instead of a train then tube and that's just getting to Paddington ...and now First Great Western running 20 mins late...

Like to be rewarded with 3pts with a 3-1 win with Sarce scoring at anytime ...

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
I’ve been looking forward to this one all week, which is never a good omen for the result!

I think that, if we’re to have a serious play off push, this game is make or break. Either way, given our recent run, it won’t make or break our season.

4-0 Argyle (Taylor x 2, Carey and Bradley)

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
Come on Argyle, wanna wake up with a win, hate going to the beach with a loss!

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Bradford have been on a downhill run for well over a month. Outcome - despair, despondency and desperation.
They have swapped out managers and have Grayson who clearly thinks he is god's gift to football. Outcome - egocentric idiot who doesn't want to lose.

Result? Bradford would settle for a draw, but ... Argyle should prevail. Grayson will claim he needs more time.

However, Argyle may have to change all the mirrors in the away changing room. Worn out!!

Feb 18, 2013
Plymouth
This is the sort of game that'll end up 0-0. Both teams wanting to not lose so that too much ground isn't lost on those above (if any), which will cancel both teams out.

However, being the eternal optimist that I am, I'll go for a home win here - 2-1.

COYG!

Jun 2, 2016
New manager will try to keep things tight. One goal in it.
We have risen to the occasion recently, so it'll be for us.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
A good match for us to remember how far we've come this season. From memory when they hammered us up there (we won 1-0 :greensmile:) they were 2nd or third and we were bottom or very near it.

Today we're above them and who knows what the score would be.

All I do know is that in Mid November ALL of us would take our position now so I'm going to HP, knowing we'll play well and attacking and hoping we extend our lead over this lot.

It's good to be a green. :scarf: