Bradford match day thread | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradford match day thread

Dec 22, 2016
Barnstaple
Welwyn Pilgrim":11lanheq said:
My journey from Herts started at 0400 this morning which involved a coach replacement service instead of a train then tube and that's just getting to Paddington ...and now First Great Western running 20 mins late...

Like to be rewarded with 3pts with a 3-1 win with Sarce scoring at anytime ...

Respect for that journey, Welwyn. Makes me think my 2 hr drive over dartmoor from North Devon is a breeze! Not today though unfortunatley.

Tight 2-1 win in front of 12,128.

COYG!

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
AdelaideGreen":20nfy2he said:
Bradford have been on a downhill run for well over a month. Outcome - despair, despondency and desperation.
They have swapped out managers and have Grayson who clearly thinks he is god's gift to football. Outcome - egocentric idiot who doesn't want to lose.

Result? Bradford would settle for a draw, but ... Argyle should prevail. Grayson will claim he needs more time.

However, Argyle may have to change all the mirrors in the away changing room. Worn out!!
Amazing the different perceptions we each have of people. I have simply never seen that side of Grayson, though I must admit I am a little myopic with my viewing - I fast forward to Argyle and press back up immediately after our highlights are done. But over the years when I have seen him on programmes like Football Focus and SSN he has never struck me as egocentric - though that is not to say he isn't. But more importantly, let us hope that he will have nothing to show-off about at 1700 today.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
IJN":u54cs2h4 said:
A good match for us to remember how far we've come this season. From memory when they hammered us up there (we won 1-0 :greensmile:) they were 2nd or third and we were bottom or very near it.

Today we're above them and who knows what the score would be.

All I do know is that in Mid November ALL of us would take our position now so I'm going to HP, knowing we'll play well and attacking and hoping we extend our lead over this lot.

It's good to be a green. :scarf:

Courtesy of GoS
Before that game we were:-
P16 W2 D5 L9 F12 A 24 Pts 11 and Bradford were :-
P16 W9 D3 L4 F25 A 18 Pts 30
now we are :-
P 34 W14 D8 L12 F42 A42 Pts 50 and Bradford are :-
P 33 W15 D5 L13 F48 A50 Pts 50

What a turn around!!!

Apr 27, 2009
Broc's Pilgrimage":4jhn7tap said:
Their new signing centre back is out. Their fans aren’t happy. Gotta goat them, create and we’ll score and win

Agreed, they deserve a good goating ! :greensmile:

Feb 2, 2007
Stonehouse Mike":sl8oa3ff said:
Broc's Pilgrimage":sl8oa3ff said:
Their new signing centre back is out. Their fans aren’t happy. Gotta goat them, create and we’ll score and win

Agreed, they deserve a good goating ! :greensmile:

We should do a mass bleat. That’ll show em

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
DWzjy7zX4AA2l9-

Threlkeld back Songo'o on the bench

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
London green 94":14s9wcqu said:
personally would defiantly of put ATS left back

Are those grammar police sirens I can hear? :lol:

I would also have ATS, but a nervy 1-0 win for me.