Bradford match day thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradford match day thread

Oct 24, 2013
Welwyn Pilgrim":1n2e8dnx said:
Looks to me that Simon Church has pulled his groin in the warm up...not looking good as he limps off

Nothing about this on the twitter feed from the club or Errington, so guessing he has still made it on the bench.

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
Pilgrim61":2rywsvur said:
Let this be the day that we leapfrog Charlton and start to chase down Scunny :scarf:
I'm more concerned about the teams below - I'd like to see Scunny win today. All we need is 6th.

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
I subscribed to audio commentary whilst in the States last week and now the option to watch live has disappeared. Anyone any ideas??

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Beyton_Green":2cpuc2qj said:
I subscribed to audio commentary whilst in the States last week and now the option to watch live has disappeared. Anyone any ideas??
It's based on your current location, not where you registered. Live streaming's not available if in the UK. There are ways around this of course ...

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Yes still on the States. I seem to have locked it to live audio subscription only. Watch live has disappeared.

Jan 9, 2006
warney":3i3vwzhy said:
Beyton_Green":3i3vwzhy said:
It's based on your current location, not where you registered. Live streaming's not available if in the UK. There are ways around this of course ...

please do pm.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Deacster":1ihkxzz5 said:
Anyone there give us an idea on how it's looking?

@ChrisErrington1
Still 0-0. Not any clear-cut chances yet for either side. Waiting for a moment to kick the game into life. #p

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Bradford looking good. Nip and tuck. Pretty even Stevens. No clear cut opportunities so far