AFT meeting with CEO | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

AFT meeting with CEO

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
What a load of nonsense. I knew I should have stood !! Seriously embarrassing guys.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
nikkk":lx0vz0s2 said:
What a load of nonsense. I knew I should have stood !! Seriously embarrassing guys.

Ah, but you didn't:)

In your absence, there is much in the latest meeting that many fans will find informative.

There are lots of ways members can help the Trust, should they wish to and I would happily recommend you Nikkk.

Feb 12, 2017
Good grief....what, pray, is there to moan about here?

Challenge anything, you're wrong. Don't challenge anything, you're wrong. Can't win.

The Trust on a hiding to nothing as usual.

Seemed like a good meeting. Well done Andy and the Trust.

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
SteelCannon":nzbsvs1f said:
Good grief....what, pray, is there to moan about here?

Challenge anything, you're wrong. Don't challenge anything, you're wrong. Can't win.

The Trust on a hiding to nothing as usual.

Seemed like a good meeting. Well done Andy and the Trust.

"well done Andy and the trust" ..... Really ?? You must be having a laugh. By the way, are you saying Andy S actually attended the meeting and was welcomed by the club ?

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
tonycholwell":23ntcy4f said:

Hi Tony was Dunford challenge on the Grandstand seating, we were originally told we would be able to keep the same seats when the refurbishment was complete, at the last fans forum when I raised this subject Dunford in his normal cock and bull manner said because of health and safety the gangways in the grandstand had to be slightly wider and there would be a few ST holders who would have to move.

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Tony sorry another question why are the names of the committee not published and what areas of the ground they cover.

Not all ST holders in fact the majority are not members of any fans groups who do they go to and discuss issues.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
dunlop":26tnfwld said:
Tony sorry another question why are the names of the committee not published and what areas of the ground they cover.

Not all ST holders in fact the majority are not members of any fans groups who do they go to and discuss issues.

Hi Mike

It would appear from the notes that all Grandstand season ticket holders have/will be allocated their seat and will know as soon as February 2019. Of course, it will be up to everyone to either accept or reject. I have to be honest, I wasn't at the meeting so know only as much as you at this time.

Mike, which committee members and where?

Members of the Trust or even if they are not will have direct contact from the Club. The Trust can represent their members over details and policy. If you a e not a member I can only suggest you join or seek direct contact with the CEO. Mind, if everyone does that there may be a rather long queue.

Good luck.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Checkatrade Trophy

Derek is happy with the current format of the Checkatrade Trophy as it is interesting to see how Argyle match up to the Premier League teams – however, there may be tweaks.

It would interesting to hear how robustly this was discussed; irrespective of what Derek says on the subject, BTeams must be pushed back and the Trust should be leading the charge on that.

UglyGame on Twitter

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Mark_Colling":1fwtg0zs said:
Checkatrade Trophy

Derek is happy with the current format of the Checkatrade Trophy as it is interesting to see how Argyle match up to the Premier League teams – however, there may be tweaks.

It would interesting to hear how robustly this was discussed; irrespective of what Derek says on the subject, BTeams must be pushed back and the Trust should be leading the charge on that.

UglyGame on Twitter

Hi Mark

I agree with you, as said to Dunlop, I was not there so can only be guided by the published notes.

I would be very happy to raise at our February meeting.

I believe the meetings with CEO are to be regular so not a one off opportunity.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
How can anyone take the AFT seriously with that cretin at the helm? Still, I suppose some people like to read about this non event of a meeting.

What 'power' or 'influence' these people have these days is beyond me but no doubt they think they have.

I do wonder whether they'll attempt to cock up the Fan's Assembly like they did the PASB, but I assume Tony has forgotten all out the dirty tactics now he's in with the people he used to rub up against.