AFT meeting with CEO | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

AFT meeting with CEO

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
OK , AFT website updated at late Swedish time, where our webmaster finds himself this evening +1 hour. On the broader point, I thought there is some good progress on issues that affect fans, iFollow, Grandstand, ST collection, Stewarding and much more. We would like your support to progress these and other issues.

Jun 28, 2011
Plymouth
tonycholwell":1hjsgqia said:
OK , AFT website updated at late Swedish time, where our webmaster finds himself this evening +1 hour. On the broader point, I thought there is some good progress on issues that affect fans, iFollow, Grandstand, ST collection, Stewarding and much more. We would like your support to progress these and other issues.

Many thanks Tony - certainly a lot of new info, all to the good.
On other posts - I thought personal attacks were against Pasoti rules - a job for mods I guess.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That’s ‘personal attacks’ on this site pal.

If you don’t like it, you are free to go as always.

Sep 19, 2015
Why is nobody challenging Dunford with regards to the rediculous pubwatch scheme?

Banning somebody from Home Park due to the recommendation of an overzealous night club bouncer is a rocky road to go down. Are we seriously opening ourselves up and encouraging outside influences other than the Judiciary system to dictate who can and cannot attend proffessional football matches?

I have previously been a innocent victim of the pubwatch sceme myself. This was due to noncene allegation submitted by an ex partners brother who unfortunately had a bit of pulling power with regards to one of the security teams in the city centre.

Being banned from a city centre pub for a year is no big deal. Having to tell your 5 year old son that he cannot go to watch his beloved Plymouth Argyle with his Dad is a completely different matter.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I asked about that a few months ago when I read it in the Herald.

Apparently is was clickbait to an extent, and it would only apply for very serious offences and not the typical ban which seems to be given out willy nilly these days.

Sep 19, 2015
IJN":np0jwh6o said:
I asked about that a few months ago when I read it in the Herald.

Apparently is was clickbait to an extent, and it would only apply for very serious offences and not the typical ban which seems to be given out willy nilly these days.

Ohh :oops: That makes my rant seem a bit excesive then IJN. Thanks for the update.